Coral Vue Hydros

Second Big Thumbs Up for Unique Corals

jgaepi

I saw the first "Big Thumbs Up for Unique Corals" yesterday and I figured I am past due doing the same.

As a new reefer, I needed a starter assortment of stuff. Over the past few weeks, I have placed 5 orders from them, crazy to think that they all surpassed the free shipping/10% off mark (my wife thinks corals are pennies on the dollar ...).

That being said, all 5 boxes came packed like Fort Knox. I actually cursed once that the triple sealed frag bags were a PITA to get open without spilling water around me on the floor. But that equals superb packaging and care.

Everything was flawless and thriving in my aquarium.

I placed 2 orders from different venders and the stuff wasn't a 1/10th as well packaged and those things are not thriving.

Prices are a little higher than average but flawless frags and if you live in CA, the cheap/free shipping far makes up for it.

Lastly, Scott the brainiac is extremely helpful and very patient with a noob like me.

PS, thanks Scott!

• 1 month later...

I placed another order from Unique Corals during their 20% off sale. I bought a "super cool" acan frag. I guess it got injured the other day so UC made up for it by sending me an entire 5" colony of it. If only I knew how to frag I could cut it up probably 10x. Thanks UC for another great order.

39551599-814e-4d05-a3a4-a793e8193c31_zps

• 2 weeks later...

Archived