Coral Vue Hydros

Trouble With Signature Block

jgaepi

It's a pic that's linked to a thread. Isn't that what you are trying to accomplish? You can see the code by quoting that post (you might also have to click the switch icon, in the upper left, to toggle to text mode).

It's a pic that's linked to your thread. Isn't that what you are trying to accomplish? You can see the code by quoting that post (you might also have to click the switch icon, in the upper left, to toggle to text mode).

No, it is a pix of of jT's long tank and his page. But funny thing, I have checked out his page a bunch of times for ideas for my own future sumped tank.

Here you go:

supergroveraquarium_zpsca3dc9e5.jpg

Seabass, Thanks man, but would you mean telling me the coding? I tried to "toggle" and I cannot figure out the entire coding.

Also, I tried copying some old directions that didn't work. I would like to share the directions here so other noob's can use it in the future.

Thank you again. I really appreciate it!

(center)(url=htp://www.nano-reef.com/topic/351295-super-grovers-biocube-14/)(img=htp://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b495/jgaepi1/supergroveraquarium_zpsca3dc9e5.jpg)(/url)(/center)

Replace

• ( with [
  • ) with ]
  • htp with http

So:

(url=thread_url)(img=pic_url)(/url)

Archived