Pod Your Reef

FS: (Name Your Price) BioCube 14 Hood With Steve's LED Kit

jgaepi

Updated: Name Your Price. No sense letting it collect dust. Already packed in box. Ready to ship. Reasonable offers accepted.

Originally posted for $300. Cost me $330 for the Steve's Kit, Typhoon Controller & Harness. Now Name your Price.

Selling a recently converted Biocube 14 hood with the Steve's Led kit installed, plus the Typhoon Controller and the wiring harness. You get the entire thing in the hood.

Everything is flawlessly functional. Installing the kit took at least 4 hours. Plus an electrician buddy helped me figure out the wiring and to do the install cleanly. No hiccups. Works flawlessly.

Buying my retrofitted hood will take you exactly 15 seconds to install. Just connect in place of your hood, plug in and set your timing. Then you can sell your existing hood for some money. Win - Win.

Sincerely, buying a completed hood is nearly invaluable. You won't regret the purchase.

Respond with your email and we can start the transaction.

post-85377-0-56388800-1410676564_thumb.jpg

post-85377-0-98871100-1410676570_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The light does not look like the one on steve's page??

I just realized I had a response. It is. 100%. You can see his name in the first picture. It has already been mounted inside the hood. You would be buying the entire hood. It is ready for shipment. Just let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not to speak for Mr. Zizzou/ Grover up there, but I bet that would work with a $200 shipping charge... ;)

1 dollar!? I'll even pay shipping!

Yeah, $200 is a more reasonable offer. :-)

• 4 months later...

Archived