inTank Media Baskets

#4 Reef Forum

GHill762

url? cuz it doesn't direct me to mobile version when i view on my phone

What phone and what browser?

It does it automatically on my phones. I know Firefox on the phone doesn't pull mobile versions. Chrome and safari do. On the bottom of the page there is an option for mobile /desktop but it should do it automatically.

What phone and what browser? It does it automatically on my phones. I know Firefox on the phone doesn't pull mobile versions. Chrome and safari do. On the bottom of the page there is an option for mobile /desktop but it should do it automatically.

I'm weird, I prefer to use desktop version of everything on my phone.... if it goes to mobile it generally irritates me lol

The cake is a lie.

Damn lawns not gonna be happy :(

I'm weird, I prefer to use desktop version of everything on my phone.... if it goes to mobile it generally irritates me lol

+1, mobile sites suck.. they usually have less functions and are typically harder to navigate imo..

Awesome. Glad to see support for N-R like this. It is definitely the cool place to hang out and my home away from home. I spend some time on R2R, but mostly for the vendors and live sales. Can't stand any of the other sites to be honest.

+1, mobile sites suck.. they usually have less functions and are typically harder to navigate imo..

+2.....cant stand mobile sites. I use a fairly large screened phone though, so the desktop site works well. If I had a smaller screen, I probably would stick to the mobile site more.

I just got my NR hat the other day

14888294139_144b676213_z.jpg

I shoulda ordered sticker for car while i was at it.

man every time I see that wallpaper... I love that stuff.. it's like out of the 60's or something..

I'm getting the hoodie <3

I hangout on R2R occasionally but really only to buy things and sometimes I'll post on my eye candy thread. I live here and talk all the crap that spews out from my mouth(god bless me if I try that on other forums)

Its funny because I lurked this forum before I had a reef tank like 10 yrs ago or so. Didn't even know about reef central, can't remember if I made an account here or not back then.

Dr.Brain Coral

When I was first getting into reefing after I saw Sandeep's tank I had tried to get onto Reef Central but they never sent me a account verification email so I keep looking and I found this site. I am SSSOOOOOO glad I didn't get the email back because I love Nano Reef. The people are so friendly and helpful. I am on Reef Central also but I like Nano Reef more personally.

HELL YEAH COFFEE MUGS

Same here. The mobile version of NR is decent, though, but if I'm trying to do more than just a simple reply I'll tell Chrome to request desktop site.

Archived