Pod Your Reef

#4 Reef Forum

GHill762

Just read that raving review of RC, basically every1 starts there then migrates according to opinion lol. You have to do some serious post moderation to piss that many people off.

Did you read the comments? That guy saying reef builders was butthurt or whatever... Lol..

Instead of talking about the other sites, how about we celebrate how cool NR is, eh?

Particularly since it's a niche forum rather than just a general reef forum. Pretty cool IMO.

They didnt really put numbers to it, they just listed the top 4 IMO in no real order.... because NR would be top for sure :)

Particularly since it's a niche forum rather than just a general reef forum. Pretty cool IMO.

Yeah but its not limited to nanos, theres quite a few sweet bigger tanks here too ;)

They didnt really put numbers to it, they just listed the top 4 IMO in no real order.... because NR would be top for sure :) Yeah but its not limited to nanos, theres quite a few sweet bigger tanks here too ;)
I know that, but if you have a 100g tank you're not going to seek out nano reef, it's a niche forum, those that have larger tanks here mostly started with smaller tanks..

You know, CM should start making Nano-reef shirts... I know I'd rock one to south beach :)
they do sell them.. They're on cafe press along with coffee mugs and everything else..

What's the difference between a small and large tank anyway? Some people here with small tanks have sumps with massive amounts of equipment just like a big tank would have.

I know that, but if you have a 100g tank you're not going to seek out nano reef, it's a niche forum, those that have larger tanks here mostly started with smaller tanks..

Most yes, but some prefer the community that doesn't need a tube of desitin for every log on ;)

You know, CM should start making Nano-reef shirts... I know I'd rock one to south beach :)

I just got my NR hat the other day

14888294139_144b676213_z.jpg

I shoulda ordered sticker for car while i was at it.

I do like r2r, and we have a lot of member cross over, many of our people are on r2r.. But nano reef will always be my home.. Hashtagitainteasybeingcheesy...

All nano-reef needs to be perfection usability wise is support for tapatalk. The mobile UI is nice and fast but not as fast as it could be with tapatalk.
no tapatalk.. Shit sucks.
Instead of talking about the other sites, how about we celebrate how cool NR is, eh?
You baking the cake?

Shhhhhhhhh don't let CM know he'll raise my rates and mod protection payoffs .
If he buys us cake I am for the raise.

Archived