Coral Vue Hydros

Heart Breaker *NEW PICS*

drtybacn

• 3 weeks later...

There is a tunnel on the right side going toward the back of the tank. Im thinking about taking out some more rock. I want more room on the sand bed.

nice, snapping turtle. Those can be a pain in the heiny. I caught one once in a lake in Indiana, shell was like 15" long- I just remember hitting it repeatedly with the oar.

Didn't even bother with it. I'm sure it will just go to the garden. This one was pretty big close to the size you encountered.

• 3 months later...

Bought some frags from a LFS this weekend. Will post some pics of the frags. I got them for 5 dollars a peice. Couldn't pass up the deal.

One of my favorite of all time. I got it at a killer deal. Bought if for 10 bucks. Don't think the LFS really knew what it was besides it was a mushroom. It had a hint of orange when I got it. But its really colored up. It has blues and greens in it besides the orange.

• 9 months later...

Hooray for 40B! I have a closing date 12/18 (so far, unless it changes) and then all my rfas will be going into a 40 as well. Finally they'll be all together again. I need to get it in the garage and paint the back of it before it's too cold.

• 1 month later...
JavaJacketOC

cirrhilabrus rubrisquamis

It's NYE and I've been drinking...don't give me the scientific name...what's wrong with you

I googled it. Rose scale...I like it, I love it, I want more of it.

It's NYE and I've been drinking...don't give me the scientific name...what's wrong with you

I googled it. Rose scale...I like it, I love it, I want more of it.

:P

They're a cool fairy wrasse, but can become a little large (4-5 inches) and aggressive, namely towards other fairy wrasse.

Archived