Pod Your Reef

Complete Recommended Coralux Storm X settings for my lumia 5.2

Skyecastronsr

Skyecastronsr

I would like to know the ideal settings to set my storm x controller it's gonna be suspended over a 29 gal BC I am running ch 1-5 with the lumia 5.2 and ch6 is taken up by two blue LEDs one on each side of the lumia to be my moonlights ... If I could get the ideal settings for each individual channel and any other setting recommendations I would really appreciate the help! Thank you

jedimasterben

There are no 'ideal' settings. Figure out what look you like the most by playing around with the channels, and then start with lower intensity (around 30%) and raise it by 5% or so every week or every other week to acclimate your corals.

Skyecastronsr

Thank you I finally just got everything wired and in place all I got left to do is to take off the factory lid and build the screen I plan to place on top ... I'm unsure weither or not to remove the plastic top trim I think it would give it more of the "rimless look" I was aiming for but would doing that take away any critical strength in its structure to where it may cause some unreversable damage since that trim probably serves as the brace for my biocube

Archived