Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

mpsti05 ReefSavvy Oasis.... nanobox wide quad goodness

mpsti05

After about 6yrs of all in ones I decided I finally wanted a tank with a sump for some proper equipment. So for my 30th bday back in feb I talked with Felix at Reef Savvy and ordered my tank. Loved the dimensions of my custom picO so I went with 30x20x16 3 sided low iron, Ghostoverflow, and there phantom bottom. Shortly after talked with Rick at snergy reef and custom designed a killer sump aswell. Everything arrived in May but we were on the hunt for a new house. Finally bought the house a week ago and can now set up the new tank.

Tank: 30x20x16 Reef Savvy w/ 3sided low iron 1/2", 16"ghostoverflow, phantom bottom.

Return pump: Reef Octopus diablo 5500

Power heads: 2 Vortech mp10wes w/Ecotech BBU

Protein skimmer: Bubble magus curve 5

Media: BRS Carbon/gfo

Reactors: 2 TLF 150's with cobalt mj1200

Ato: Tunze 3155 w/ 7gal reservoir

Heater: Ehiem Jagėr 150w

Lighting: Nanobox wide Quad& nano box fuge lite

Doser: Neptune Dos

Controller: Apex lite w/ wxm and ALD w/probes

That's it for now I'll edit this more later

image_zpsdfb903c6.jpg

Also a pic of the synergy sump

post-40748-0-25800400-1411433054_thumb.jpg

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys! Try to do it right the first time around is my plan with this tank. Just finished plumbing it, hopefully start filling after dinner tonight. Well see.

Thanks guys! Try to do it right the first time around is my plan with this tank. Just finished plumbing it, hopefully start filling after dinner tonight. Well see.
About ####ing time you pulled it out of the storage unit! ;)
About ####ing time you pulled it out of the storage unit! ;)

Ha! I agree, way too long. Just need to mount the apex and stuff somehow inside the stand, definitely not gonna have a birdsnest in here.

BattleAthletics

Wow is this the one you bought from a friend or did you sell that one?

Didn't you get that one from macna?

What's the ato going to be?

Magnus change it to magus?

Dude there are so many questions, so little time, hurry up and get it running.

Wow is this the one you bought from a friend or did you sell that one?

Didn't you get that one from macna?

What's the ato going to be?

Magnus change it to magus?

Dude there are so many questions, so little time, hurry up and get it running.

Lol sold the one from macna. Ordered this one for my 30th bday back in feb. Been in storage while we were purchasing our house. The ato is a tunze 3155 with a ato container made by advanced acrylic, same one I'm currently using on the custom pico, that tank will probably get taken down weds. When I transfer the fish to the new tank which there's only 3. My Pico is currently at the inlaws house and they have been feeding my fish.

Tank has been running well since Monday night. Cpl drips started to form on the return bulkheads yesterday but just waiting to see if I should tighten the bulk head a tad more or if it'll seal itself. Gotta turn on the skimmer still and set up the reactors. And put the mp10's in.

Archived