Pod Your Reef

mpsti05 ReefSavvy Oasis.... nanobox wide quad goodness

mpsti05

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also keep kicking around the idea of selling one of the mp10wes and buying a mp40 for the right side of the tank and keeping one mp10 in the back left corner. Since they are marked down again right now something also makes me think they are gonna make a new model but who knows

omgomgomg

Pictures of the phantom and the ghost or it didn't happen. :closedeyes:

phantom-3110091.jpg

ghost_comic_cover_painting_by_biancathom

Ok Kat here's some goods. Phantom bottom and the ghostoverflow. Photobucket is pissing me off so I'll upload some more on weds when I'm off work.

post-40748-0-11985000-1411433445_thumb.jpg

post-40748-0-09457500-1411433455_thumb.jpg

post-40748-0-11014800-1411433474_thumb.jpg

post-40748-0-70773700-1411433482_thumb.jpg

Well my fiancé woke me up today at 5am when she was leaving for work cause the mp10 fell off the tank because both gbta's went for a walk and met the mp10 blender.... Fml... Tanks a bit cloudy, had to toss the nems cleaned the mp10 off added a Baggie of carbon to the tank. mixed 5 gal of water and I need to leave for work, so hopefully the fishy's will be ok till I change the water tonight.

Damn it! Page one and the first half of this page was going sooo good! Than the nem shet, arghhh. Sorry bro. I too know the feeling of losing prized corals that i've had for years. But with change comes opportunity :) Can't wait to see what direction, coral wise, you go with this beautiful tank. I'm digging the scape and i'm a huge fan of DSB's, so it's all good up in here i see, Grats buddy!

Damn it! Page one and the first half of this page was going sooo good! Than the nem shet, arghhh. Sorry bro. I too know the feeling of losing prized corals that i've had for years. But with change comes opportunity :) Can't wait to see what direction, coral wise, you go with this beautiful tank. I'm digging the scape and i'm a huge fan of DSB's, so it's all good up in here i see, Grats buddy!

Thanks bro, I'm go mostly sps some lps and z's and p's. Went with a much deeper sand bed than before cause I'm defiantly getting another mated pair of yellow head jawfish from sea life inc aka kp aquatics. Hopefully will get some z&p from lawn and the katapora frag from Kat in the next month or so.

Yeh that is looking excellent, god i love clean lines. Sucks on the nem front, I know what my luck would be with one, I meen my peppermints will dive in my mp10 on the regular.

Ato is from advanced acrylic. I'd love one of synergys, I need to order a new one so I may go with them. Shelf was from the container store, seen it one someone else's tank on here and thought it would look way better than the brackets I used before.

BattleAthletics

Ato is from advanced acrylic. I'd love one of synergys, I need to order a new one so I may go with them. Shelf was from the container store, seen it one someone else's tank on here and thought it would look way better than the brackets I used before.

Wanna sell the ato?

Mr. Microscope

Wow man! Just found your thread. Congrats on your awesome new setup. That Savy is a completely different animal from all the other tanks out there. Can't wait to see more.

Wanna sell the ato?

I'll let ya know one I order a new one.

Wow man! Just found your thread. Congrats on your awesome new setup. That Savy is a completely different animal from all the other tanks out there. Can't wait to see more.

Thanks! I have some big dreams for this tank so it'll be fun. Cough cough please let me know if one of your rainbow nems splits I'd love to have one.

Mr. Microscope

Thanks! I have some big dreams for this tank so it'll be fun. Cough cough please let me know if one of your rainbow nems splits I'd love to have one.

Absolutely!!! I'll let you know when on pops off.

Archived