Coral Vue Hydros

mpsti05 ReefSavvy Oasis.... nanobox wide quad goodness

mpsti05

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feed the yasha, likely hungry.

yep threw a bunch of pellets in front of it. He grabbed a bunch, fat ass 6line keeps eatting everything

don't let your dreams just be dreams!

I had a dream last night that my BF made some animatronic dogs that barked to the tune of "This is Halloween" so...

Hopefully finish my movie theater in my basement within the next month or so. Been eye balling a redsea reefer hmmmm

Tell me about the movie theatre?

The RSR are made really well, small ATO but not a deal killer. Some folks are hesitant to try the larger sized ones because of the front floating panel. But Elos has those too, it's a trendy thing right now.

Tell me about the movie theatre?

The RSR are made really well, small ATO but not a deal killer. Some folks are hesitant to try the larger sized ones because of the front floating panel. But Elos has those too, it's a trendy thing right now.

Old home owner left the screen and all the wiring in the ceiling for the projecter, just have to replace the carpet and buy the projector and redo the trim around the carpet since they destroyed it when they moved and wire in my surround sound.

post-40748-0-95945400-1454616435.jpeg

Old home owner left the screen and all the wiring in the ceiling for the projecter, just have to replace the carpet and buy the projector and redo the trim around the carpet since they destroyed it when they moved and wire in my surround sound.

that's very nice. A reefer will fit nicely by the wall by the couch. Theater seats??

that's very nice. A reefer will fit nicely by the wall by the couch. Theater seats??

I have a huge ass sectional that fits in there perfect. That was the old owners shit and I'm ordering myself a big ass lazy boy recliner for down there.

I have a huge ass sectional that fits in there perfect. That was the old owners shit and I'm ordering myself a big ass lazy boy recliner for down there.

Lazyboy recliner woul dbe awesome. Is that the man cave then? :lol:

My dad has a 12 people theater, had wood work colored to match the wood on the JAMO concert speakers he has. Seats are like theater seating too, they go up a step for each row to the back of the room, it's a pretty decked out setup. Was his pride an joy for about 10 years, but recently he put a huge screen in his bedroom and watches TV on it. :lol: I have a 10 foot screen in my apartment too, it's nice for movies.

We had the whole 5.2 sound, and all, but in the apartment we changed it to just front sound. The theater dad has is 7.2 or whatever. I don't know the specifics.

Not a bad deal really with the stand. I may pick one up this summer and use my reef savvy as an anemone or frag tank.

They're sweet... I got a used one and am working on it slowly

imageedit_1_2043833866_zpsvuwaevat.jpg

Lazyboy recliner woul dbe awesome. Is that the man cave then? :lol:

My dad has a 12 people theater, had wood work colored to match the wood on the JAMO concert speakers he has. Seats are like theater seating too, they go up a step for each row to the back of the room, it's a pretty decked out setup. Was his pride an joy for about 10 years, but recently he put a huge screen in his bedroom and watches TV on it. :lol: I have a 10 foot screen in my apartment too, it's nice for movies. We had the whole 5.2 sound, and all, but in the apartment we changed it to just front sound. The theater dad has is 7.2 or whatever. I don't know the specifics.

Kinda man cave I guess, don't bother me that we share the space haha. After that custom laundry room cabinets for her. Than pool table for the baseman too. I'm using my old Bose surround sound system from my moms old house till I slowly aquire what I really want.

They're sweet... I got a used one and am working on it slowly

imageedit_1_2043833866_zpsvuwaevat.jpg

You picked it up already? Blurred pic of it;)

Hmmm tested mag which I haven't in months and not sure if the redsea test is expired but it was pretty low, like 1000. Added 20ml of mag yesterday and will retest all 3 today.

jedimasterben

Hmmm tested mag which I haven't in months and not sure if the redsea test is expired but it was pretty low, like 1000. Added 20ml of mag yesterday and will retest all 3 today.

yeah, 20mL of any brand of magnesium solution will barely even register on a test kit, if it does at all lol

yeah, 20mL of any brand of magnesium solution will barely even register on a test kit, if it does at all lol

Well I didn't want to add a lot. Today I'll add 40ml

jedimasterben

Well I didn't want to add a lot. Today I'll add 40ml

Calculate how much you'll need based on your brand of additive and your tank volume. My guess is that you're around 50 gallons water volume total. To raise it from 1000ppm to 1300ppm, you'll need between 1.5L and 2.5L of solution, depending on brand.

Archived