Cultivated Reef

Ultimate Nano Reef Giveaway by PicO Aquariums, Nano Box & Legendary Corals

Christopher Marks

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=mandarin+blue+goby&FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail&id=4A35CC74D0FF7940E3C13128FC9C24F4AC07ED66&selectedIndex=4http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=mandarin+blue+goby&FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail&id=4A35CC74D0FF7940E3C13128FC9C24F4AC07ED66&selectedIndex=4

Mandarin Blue Goby (not my picture but this is what he looks like!)

They are so beautiful and peaceful. I love the way he crawls on the rocks and hides. He comes out just enough so we can enjoy it when we do see him! I just love the colors on him! He so much fun to watch. Probably is one of my favorites ever! I named him Robin, I got him the day the media found out about Robin Williams.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be settings this up at my office desk where it would get lots of attention. My favorite fish is my sixline wrasse scooter. Favorite coral is radioactive dragon eye zoas because they seem to grow well and they are so colorful.

post-84169-0-26511600-1409619170_thumb.jpg

I'd love to win to upgrade from my Spec V! It would open up so much opportunity to expand my reefing hobby :)

I live in Canada though and I know you stated USA only - I'd be willing to cover any additional expenses to have the prize shipped to me if that's possible..

Here's my favorite fish, my Clownfish before she fell ill with lymphocystis.

14321747281_5a88d50826_c.jpgIMG_1573 by kijho6, on Flickr

Thank you for the consideration! :)

Tom@HaslettMI

Great contest! A big thanks to all three sponsors for making this happen.

My favorite invertebrates are Tridacna clams. This is the only one I currently own...

IMG_5948_zpsee488b97.jpg

Tom

I enter the piece of live rock that looks like Buddah watching over my reef protecting all its inhabitants from my constant tinkering in their home lol.

4043BCD6-2733-459C-B0F2-0EF8A805B30D_zps

While technically not a fish coral or invert, it's still alive.

I enter the piece of live rock that looks like Buddah watching over my reef protecting all its inhabitants from my constant tinkering in their home lol.

4043BCD6-2733-459C-B0F2-0EF8A805B30D_zps

While technically not a fish coral or invert, it's still alive.

That's wicked!!

Basser beat me to blue spot :furious:

So I'll say my favorite is Synchiropus spledidus

Mandarin+fish.jpg

unfortunately, not my pic

Archived