Top Shelf Aquatics

Labor Day / Birthday Bash!

SaltCritters

Labor Day / Birthday Bash!

Happy Labor day everyone!
and
Happy Birthday Mr.Salty!

With Labor Day and Mr.Salty's Birthday so close together we decided to combine them into a 3 Day Sale!

You have two options:

Get 31% off Livestock!
Use Coupon Code "SaltysOld"

OR

Get FREE Shipping on your order of $131 or more!
Use Coupon code "LaborFree"

Sale Starts 9/1/14 at 12:01am and ends 9/3/14 at Midnight est!

(Coupons CAN'T be applied to previous orders. If you add to your order only the coupon used in the original order will be applied. We will NOT apply both coupons! You must use the coupon code at check out or it will not be applied to your order and we won't apply it for you.)

REAL coral at REAL prices!

www.SaltCritters.com

Are You Salty?

Be sure to join us on Facebook!

www.Facebook.com/SaltCritters

Or you can follow us on Twitter!

www.Twitter.com/SaltCritters

shame on UPS, my order is suppose to be here by 10:30am and still say out for delivery all day long, I hope my corals are ok especially the Rock Flower Anemone. I hope there are cold packs in the box?

Aww man. Have you given ups a call? No ice packs were used yesterday. It was only 75 here and the low last night was 60. Way to cold for ice. Ice packs wouldn't still be cold if we did use them. They only last so long in a box with warm water. What's your order number

Aww man. Have you given ups a call? No ice packs were used yesterday. It was only 75 here and the low last night was 60. Way to cold for ice. Ice packs wouldn't still be cold if we did use them. They only last so long in a box with warm water. What's your order number

Yes I did, they just delivered it, told me they have to deliver it late because the air line couldn't make it on time, that's a bunch of BS cause its said out for delivery since 7:30am. Im floating them in the tank. I hope they made it cause its 95 here man. My order is 8154.

I inspected the RFA as im acclimating it and looks like the base isn't looking healthy at all, it looks fuzzy and there are guts floating in the bag and from my research they can't recover from that right? at this point, not even sure if it's alive or not. The corals has to be in the tank but how do I know if its dead or not with 2hrs DOA windows? since some might not open up for at least a day or two after being shocked like that. This is best I could make it showing the base while in the bag, you can clearly see the guts floating around.

post-83775-0-03517400-1409788903_thumb.jpg

Well I think it might be dead because when I opened the bag smelled really bad, like a dead snail shell smell. I put her in my QT tank anyway but i can't leave it for long because it will pose an ammonia spike and affect my other corals and inverts. So sad! This was the only thing I look forward to see in my order the most.

Let me know how he does. If he's still sticking he's still alive. Most of them are inside out when we get them in and end up fine.

If a coral is doa you will know. The water will usually be nasty and smelly and the corals will usually have flesh falling away, white skeleton exposed, polyps all mushy and disintegrating ect

she wasn't attached in the bag and all shrunk up but we'll see, the corals though I can't tell, can you give me a day or two see if they opened up?

Would this piece consider done? I don't see any flesh, can't even tell what it is, look like one of the blasto. Im keeping a close eyes on the rest of the corals and RFA.

post-83775-0-52059500-1409796417_thumb.jpg

Ya it looks toast :( What does the nem look like today?

Yep :(. Everything else is doing well, rics are opened up nicely, one of the smaller blasto with two heads still not opened, the one with one head w/green center opened up nicely, zoas not fully opened still alive. The RFA is moving a little bit so it's alive at least, but it's not opening up, the foot have some kind of nasty fuzzy stuff surrounding the base, is it rotting flesh or something got released as protective defense? I'm going to try taking a photo of it later but not sure if I can take a good pic of such close up.

Yep :(. Everything else is doing well, rics are opened up nicely, one of the smaller blasto with two heads still not opened, the one with one head w/green center opened up nicely, zoas not fully opened still alive. The RFA is moving a little bit so it's alive at least, but it's not opening up, the foot have some kind of nasty fuzzy stuff surrounding the base, is it rotting flesh or something got released as protective defense? I'm going to try taking a photo of it later but not sure if I can take a good pic of such close up.

Send me some pictures with your order number so we can get you taken care of. Sales@SaltCritters.com

Thanks salty for my order. Everything arrived fine and acclimated well. Both blastos are open and eating.

Awesome glad to hear

Send me some pictures with your order number so we can get you taken care of. Sales@SaltCritters.com

Awesome glad to hear

I sent you an email with photos. Thanks.

Well sad to say RFA didn't make it, it's melted away and smell like rotten eggs so I removed it from my tank before it cause problem to my other invert/corals.

Archived