ReefCleaners.org

Liam G 20g River Reef

Liamgray90

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the mandarin trained?Or are you training him?If not any bags of pods you buy will almost have to be a 2-3x a week thing as they go throug fast and you want a breeding population

Although he is absolutely gorgeous!!!

xEL Chupacabrax

Nice setup you got goin here! have you tried to feed the maderin frozen foods such as mysis? if not thats what i would "train" him to eat

also any new corals recently?

Is the mandarin trained?Or are you training him?If not any bags of pods you buy will almost have to be a 2-3x a week thing as they go throug fast and you want a breeding population

Although he is absolutely gorgeous!!!

This. Tank looks great so far though. I trained my Red Scooter Dragonet to eat frozen out of a jar, I'd highly suggest it for you as well.

I'm feeding him a bag of copods and he eats frozen muscle and frozen garlic brine shrimp I watch to make sure he gets excited when its in the water

I havent brought Any more coral spent last weeks wages on cal + ma test a manderin and some coral glue plus water

Probe give it another week and I'll get some more I really fancy a rose rip anemone but not sure on size for tank

A BTA is fine in a 20 with the right lights and make sure your tank is stable...also I'm not sure or not but it might eat the Dragonette ask someone else with better experience

I just read a couple where they have ate clowns

Couple of picspost-85599-0-83590700-1411835222_thumb.jpg

My hammer is reaching for the power head

Coral garden thriving as usual

post-85599-0-66426500-1411835239_thumb.jpg

My hermit has molted was conviced he was dead then found a new hermit in the shell(molted version)

Too the fish store tomorrow for some coopods

And some other cheeky purchase

Prob get a refractormeter

Might get a tmc skimmer my Kent marine skimmer is unbelievable annoying and temperamentalpost-85599-0-86815100-1411835495_thumb.jpg

He dont touch any of them

My rusty Angel I think I've seen nip at loose stuff but never the puffer

But you need to feed him muscle every over day and brine shrimp the inbertweens

Other wise he gets a bit hungry he has nipped at the starfish so I upped his food and his fine

Nah I love him the way he is

He isn't for someone who's not up to the extra attention needed

I took a risk getting him ,he is reef safe with caution

no not saying in yours. just always have liked them and looking at stocking options right now on my 20long

Nah I love him the way he is He isn't for someone who's not up to the extra attention needed I took a risk getting him ,he is reef safe with caution

Omg today I found my clown fish in the Hester compartment God knows how he got in there guess he was trying to re anact finding nemo

So no coral or fish purchase from the shop Got a jbl blanki scrubber Some fluval carbon media 2lots of copods keep him going for a while

And a syphon got I wish brought one from the start soo good

I think if you are using copepods to supplement the mandarin, I would ditch the sand-sifting star.They eat the benthic micro fauna which the mandarin (of course you know) feeds upon. Also since copepods and etc. are beneficial in your system, feeding on film alga's and detritus. Hope you take it into consideration. :) Looks good though!

I'm not supplementing I'm just making sure that the manderin has a mixed diet

He eats frozen brine too

Thanks for you're advice

Archived