Top Shelf Aquatics

acquaclear for 10gallon tank

edraniam

I would like to put two Aquaclear filters on my 10 gallon tank, one to use as a biological filter and the other as a refugium with chaematorpha.

Unfortunately in Italy the only one I can find is AquaClear 20 would be just fine for my purpose?

There are alternatives to achieve the refugium to Aquaclear

hello

I'm not sure how keen on ordering online you are, but Steve over at inTank ships worldwide and has AC filters (and media baskets, and media, and refugium lights, etc)? He's on the forums and inTank is a sponsor, I'm sure you could ask him about it. :] Good luck!

EDIT: He's off at MACNA right now, but that should only be a few days.

Hello,

The problem is that I can not find the AC 70 or larger, but only 20

I do not know Steve, can you tell me if you have a website?

Anyway I find it on amazon or ebay, but I pay too much for shipping and import.

I'm planning to build it from me in pvc or plexiglass ...

Tanks..

I would like to put two Aquaclear filters on my 10 gallon tank, one to use as a biological filter and the other as a refugium with chaematorpha.

Unfortunately in Italy the only one I can find is AquaClear 20 would be just fine for my purpose?

There are alternatives to achieve the refugium to Aquaclear

hello

I'm not sure how keen on ordering online you are, but Steve over at inTank ships worldwide and has AC filters (and media baskets, and media, and refugium lights, etc)? He's on the forums and inTank is a sponsor, I'm sure you could ask him about it. :] Good luck!

EDIT: He's off at MACNA right now, but that should only be a few days.

What you want to do with 2 AC20's will work just fine as i have done it with a 20 & a 50, i purchased from InTank their baskets, awesome. You can fun filter floss in both, a 5oz bag of chemi pure elite & a 100ml bag purigen in one filter, filter floss & chaeto in the other.

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/AquaClear-20-Media-Basket-AC20MR.htm

I would also recommend their 10 watt submersible light to grow your chaeto, put it on a timer on a reverse lighting cycle.

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/Underwater-10W-Single-Light-WTL10.htm

SteveT ships world wide, just be careful as some packages can have import duties as i found out the hard way! Also use the code :wetwater & you get a 5% discount on your order

Hello,
The problem is that I can not find the AC 70 or larger, but only 20
I do not know Steve, can you tell me if you have a website?
Anyway I find it on amazon or ebay, but I pay too much for shipping and import.
I'm planning to build it from me in pvc or plexiglass ...
Tanks..

His website is mediabaskets.com, but inTank is here in the sponsor forums (you can find a discount code in the inTank user's signature, as well as other people's questions/concerns and how they've been answered). Considering that his website will be a one-stop shop for filter, media basket, media, and all sorts of other useful things, the shipping may very well be worth it.

NorthGaHillbilly

Im not sure how expensive shipping would be over there, but if you could link up with someone over here to help you get what you need it could work. but the cost might make it less than logical.

Archived