Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Clown host

Rawkus

So I just had to share the news ! Yesterday I bought 2 small (Just under an inch) black/orange clowns for my nuvo 16. I had placed a torch in there around a week or so ago too.

Within the first few hours the two clowns were swimming inside the torch ! :) :) they are still struggling with the idea that he closes up at night though :P

Now i know the torch isn't a BTA, but im pretty excited non the less

Icanhazcheeseburger

Great news! Just keep an eye on their skin as their mucus might not be thick enough for the torches stings and may fall ill because of it. Nonetheless, it's always an interesting aspect in reefing when you see your corals host your clowns :)

Great news! Just keep an eye on their skin as their mucus might not be thick enough for the torches stings and may fall ill because of it. Nonetheless, it's always an interesting aspect in reefing when you see your corals host your clowns :)

Good advice :) Anything I should look out for ?

Icanhazcheeseburger

Good advice :) Anything I should look out for ?

My true perc, who is being hosted by my frogspawn had black marks on its skin to begin with but was not looking lethargic or stressed...So just keep an eye on their behavior if it becomes unusual :)

Archived