ReefCleaners.org

Jebao (Jecod) FS8000 Wave Maker

Squinchy

Got a package in the mail yesterday, the new Jebao FS8000 Wavemaker and i decided to make an unboxing and a preview of the pump in action

After 24H of using it so far I'm impressed, the pump's small form factor really fits with my aquarium, the power of the pump at it's lowest setting (4000L/H - 1056G/H) is just right for my aquarium so when and if i upgrade to a larger tank the pump will probably still fit

The light sensor that is supplied works with my LED since I'm able to cover it slightly from the LED (Direct light from LED lights can damage the sensor according to the manual)

So during the night hours the pump slows down and stops the wave motion. A nice feature IMO

When the pump is run at stream mode it's dead silent, there is a slight thump when it's at wave mode witch is audible when no one is at home and no excess noise is in the house

The controller also features a mode called Else witch is a random flow setting, i can see my self using that now and then to check if i have any diatrus or dead spot buildup in the rocks

Feed Mode turns off the pump for about 10 minutes and the turns it self on again so you wont forget to witch i tend to do some times :(, so a good feature for me :)

Over all a good pump packed with allot of features for a good price

Archived