Innovative Marine Aquariums

Which one?

Amy

wow didnt know safecrackers are that expensive. i got 20 polyps for $20 and then they melted after 6 months. should have sold them =P.
If I remember correctly they kinda look like Oxides?

Going to pass on them both, I have 5 frags right now of zoas and palys in my little 2 gal tank, I need to perfect growing these first before I get anymore. Thanks though for the replies.

Decided to get the Safecrackers after all, the local reefer here whom has a huge order coming said he is not going to be ordering for quite sometime now so I decided to get them as I wont get them any other time, they arrive tomorrow. I hope they are nice. Most of the time they never send one polyp but charge you for just one, they usually have at least 3-4

Hi Amy - have you purchased from frag cave before? I recently got some beautiful coral from "Canada Corals". I kind of find where I am it gets to be same old- same old after a while with all the LFS having pretty much same stuff.

This was the first time, I went in with another local reefer who had a huge order I just ordered the safe crackers zoas I have to say I am not impressed with the size of the frag even though it was a $10.00 frag per polyp I did get 3 polyps but the frag itself is nothing like the people in Calgary sent I bought 2 frags from Denny and Ruth on a tag along order they even sent my a nice frag for free I would say these people have nicer frags in my opinion. I won't be needing anymore as my little pico has a lot of corals now to grow out.

I agree the LFS here to never have anything nice but there is lots of local reefers here selling frags as well some have quite the collection like the fellow I tagged my order with he has so many now so I am sure he will be fragging in no time and if I needed more I would just get it from him.

Where do you live?

Archived