Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

5.4gal ( no more)

Angel<3Nanos

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! :D

And yes that's the infamous Pico Aquariums Skimmer box.

And it works amazing! Like a real overflow box. No film on surface or any detrius!

Onlu thing I haven't figured out is where to place an ATO sensor since most of the evaporation takes place inside the box. And it's so tiny that you can't fit a sensor in there. For now is manual top off. But I'm ok since there's barely any evaporation. :)

I just put my sensor next to the AC(I know it's unsightly), but it still works well. I got an aqualifter with a JBJ auto top off.

Absolutely man,I agree. 95% of humans could give a damn about our oceans/reefs. Which is the sad parts. I know we have farms ( in the oceans ) that're harvesting/growing frags JUST for this hobby,which is nice. It just sucks in a sense because for the longest time Acro's were the ones on the severely endangered species,and while lps and softies were over looked and severely just taken from the ocean,now they are heading in the same direction.

Hopefully we are able to take action and preserve our reefs for our kids kids to enjoy,but idk if we'll make it that far.

Im going to try and hoard all the coral I can before they get banned. Then ill be like a drug dealer and sell some :ninja:

Great looking tank.

Thank you! :D

I just put my sensor next to the AC(I know it's unsightly), but it still works well. I got an aqualifter with a JBJ auto top off.

Could you show me a pic man? I still don't see how a sensor fits in there lol :P

Ok the AC job took longer than expected. Freaken VW!

Anyways.

Picked up a Purple Maxi Mini and a white porcelain anemone crab. They are both safe and sound inside. The crab is already happy with the maxi.

Also, picked up a piece of Red Monti and see how that goes. fingerscrossed

Pictures tomorrow. sorry lol

Acans!!!!

(Got these from my 45g as i didn't get any at the LFS.)

15094721640_e781a23738_h.jpg

15278295881_e79ba33926_h.jpg

Monti!!!

15094657759_4f9463aff2_h.jpg

Purple Maxi Mini!! omgomgomg

15258400556_9e95eedc6b_h.jpg

White Porcelain molted over night!!!!! :D

15281414185_51a451ccbe_h.jpg

Looking awesome man !!! That all red Acan is sexy as well as that monti :)

Do your crabs molts scare you sometimes ? I thought my Emerald died and then I saw him last night crawling around :o

Looking awesome man !!! That all red Acan is sexy as well as that monti :)

Do your crabs molts scare you sometimes ? I thought my Emerald died and then I saw him last night crawling around :o

thanks man!!

and yes! well, they used to. I didn't know how to tell between a molt and a dead one. But I still get a bit scared. I was all like "wtf! Molt or dead?". lol

That maxi mini is very pretty. It looks like it's wearing the cap as a hat. :lol:

hahaha he likes to stay classy :D

Ooooh dat maxi!

super happy with it man! :happydance:

awesome build. love the scape, the rocks, the coral selection. that plate is awesome!

what animes you watching lately =P. i am hooked on Akame ga Kill and SAO II right now.

thanks man!! Plate is my fav too!

Right now im on the latest season of Fairy Tail and Naruto (even tho i already read the manga lol)

I'm also into Shingeki no kyojin. STILL waiting for season 2 :(

Akame ga kill is soooo awesome! and SAO is just legendary! I haven't finished SAO 2 tho :(

Have you watch Noragami? It's hilarious! Love that show!

I always get worried when I see a molt... Then I have to search the tank to make sure everyone is accounted for!

lol so far i believe he still hidden :ninja:

Haven't found it but i know for sure that's a molt. It's empty lol so i'll just give him a few days. :)

thanks man!! Plate is my fav too!

Right now im on the latest season of Fairy Tail and Naruto (even tho i already read the manga lol)

I'm also into Shingeki no kyojin. STILL waiting for season 2 :(

Akame ga kill is soooo awesome! and SAO is just legendary! I haven't finished SAO 2 tho :(

Have you watch Noragami? It's hilarious! Love that show!

just started Noragami =). it's pretty good. i should start Fairy Tail too. I usually binge watch Naruto till it's filler time, then come back a couple of months later.

just started Noragami =). it's pretty good. i should start Fairy Tail too. I usually binge watch Naruto till it's filler time, then come back a couple of months later.

Noragami is really good. You'll get hooked!

And Fairy Tail... OMG! dude! Fairy Tail is all you ever wanted in an Anime. You'll get addicted! :D

Also, I'd like to Thank everyone for checking out this boring thread lol

10k views in 36 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!

:bowdown:

Its our pleasure to veiw your tank

Awe thx man! :)

Do I need to start at season 1 or can I jump into season 2??

For fairy tail?

Start from season 1. All episodes are awesome. :)

Looking awesome sir !!! I love the top down view,always nice.

Thx man! :D

Off topic from this tank.

While transfering my 45g to the new stand, I cleaned the sump and got stung by a small bristle worm! My fist time lol. No bueno.

Archived