Top Shelf Aquatics

5.4gal ( no more)

Angel<3Nanos

Angel<3Nanos

Damn that 45 is down right badass !! That retro is sick as hell.

What'd you do with leds and drivers ?

Thanks man! :)

They are going to the trash lol dont want them. They were rusty and I wouldn't trust them over a tank. They look old.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel<3Nanos

NO !!! I NEED THE DRIVERS :o send them to meeeeeeee !!!

Ill show you pics of the driver. Is a huge black box lol so idk. But ill send them to you if you want them. They are sitting in my living room.

Angel<3Nanos

Sweet deal. If you want I can PM you my number so you don't have to upload them and we can maybe work out a deal.

Yeah man.

Angel<3Nanos

Soo... Back on track,when is this thing going to be wetttttttttt ?!!

Hopefully today man. I gotta get those bulbs and some more rock. Plus doing a water change on my 45 and maybe redoing the sump.

Angel<3Nanos

What bulbs are you going with ? ATI Blue+ and Coral+ ? I think that'd be the best combo.

Its a 4bulb so im going with (2)ATI BLUE+, CORAL+, PURPLE +.

Only bought the coral+, and purple+ today since they were out of blue+. But they are coming tomorrow so I will buy them tomorrow and install them.

Angel<3Nanos

Oh sweet baby Jesus that's just a sleek looking set up !!! Kudos man,it looks awesome,I'm actually jealous lol.

Lol thx man! About to do the scape but just realized I dont have epoxy lmao gotta run to the store

Smexy! :naughtydance:

Indeed! Can't wait to see this thing wet and scaped. Glad to hear about the 45 as well. That retro like looks bad@$$. I'm compiling my list of needs and wants to get my tanks going as we speak

Angel<3Nanos

Indeed! Can't wait to see this thing wet and scaped. Glad to hear about the 45 as well. That retro like looks bad@$$. I'm compiling my list of needs and wants to get my tanks going as we speak

Thanks man!

I wish ati or some company start making mini t5s that actually work with some good colors.

I've seen those coralife minis but they have tons of problems. That way I'll retrofit all my LEDs.

Amen to that,especially for us nano guys. I wish 18" or smaller bulbs were easier to get ahold of. Shoot 12" would be AWESOME !! A 12" 12w bulb would we awesome with 2,4,6,8 configurations would be off then chain especially if ATI did it :)

Action yay... Looks bad ass... Sorry if this is offensive but are the yellow lines meant to be a little (don't know how to not be rude with this) choppy? It doesn't look bad it kinda makes it unique but wondering if it just turned out that way or was planned.

Angel<3Nanos

Amen to that,especially for us nano guys. I wish 18" or smaller bulbs were easier to get ahold of. Shoot 12" would be AWESOME !! A 12" 12w bulb would we awesome with 2,4,6,8 configurations would be off then chain especially if ATI did it :)

Heck yeah! A 4bulb 12" ATI T5? Best selling item here.

Action yay... Looks bad ass... Sorry if this is offensive but are the yellow lines meant to be a little (don't know how to not be rude with this) choppy? It doesn't look bad it kinda makes it unique but wondering if it just turned out that way or was planned.

Lol I have no idea what are talking about. What do uou mean choppy?

Angel<3Nanos

Awesome man is the heater in the ac50?

It is! It's a 15w mini heater. Plus it has one of those temp controllers to turn it on and off.

Angel<3Nanos

Scape looks great! What heater are you using? How you liking the light?

Its a 15w aquein mini heater for betta bowls. I had it laying around. Couldn't find my truaqua one.

It had a temp controller to turn it on and off.

And the lights is amazing man. Good quality, no dark spots. Im pleased

Archived