SaltCritters.com

5.4gal ( no more)

Angel<3Nanos

It wasn't a mistake man,they do it on purpose. They did me kind of the same way. I had gotten bit by my old cat and got cellulitis and they asked me what I was allergic to,I told 2 nurses "sulfa" well,they ended up giving me a sulfa medication that I had never heard of,I got super sick with really bad hives and throwing up for a week,missed a week and a half of work,I called and called to speak to someone about it,then I got a $1800 medical bill in the mail. I fought it for months,tried to get them to compensate me for my lost wages,told them I got a lawyer and settled it for $50 :D

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't a mistake man,they do it on purpose. They did me kind of the same way. I had gotten bit by my old cat and got cellulitis and they asked me what I was allergic to,I told 2 nurses "sulfa" well,they ended up giving me a sulfa medication that I had never heard of,I got super sick with really bad hives and throwing up for a week,missed a week and a half of work,I called and called to speak to someone about it,then I got a $1800 medical bill in the mail. I fought it for months,tried to get them to compensate me for my lost wages,told them I got a lawyer and settled it for $50 :D

Dang man! I'm starting to suspect it. I bet if the doctor hadn't personally called the guy, I would have been stuck with the bill. Some places are just shady. Good thing you didn't have to pay a lot neither! It's just ridiculous.

No upgrades on the 5gal it's already super powered lol maybe add another power head :P

I know! I just can't believe someone would make a $3000 mistake. I hope someone gets a written warning for what they did.

That's great news for you guys. I wonder how many people don't fight these "mistakes" and end up canceling trips, not buying the new car they saved for, etc.

SUPER UPDATE!!!!

I WON THE PICO SKIMMER CONTEST!!!!!!

omgomgomg

I'm going crazy. I never win a thing. Im super happy!!!!

Omg.

:happydance:

Congrats!

congrats! I am loving mine right now. It will look great in your nano.

i am on episode 32 of Fairy Tales, and it's becoming one of my fav anime. Erza's requips are awesome.

Thank you Guys!! I can't wait!!

And yes! Fairy Tail is amazing. Are you on season 1?

Once I won a pack of pot noodles at the service station off a scratch card when I was a kid, so I know how it feels to be a straight up baller.

Congrats! we need pix

That's awesome man !!! Congrat,can't wait to see some pics.

Will post pics for sure!! :)

Good point, pictures of the skimmer and a FTS? :)

I just barely heard the news yesterday. They still need to ship it. FTS coming up.

Once I won a pack of pot noodles at the service station off a scratch card when I was a kid, so I know how it feels to be a straight up baller.

Congrats! we need pix

Oh snap! I love pot noodles man!! :D

Congrats! Someone's luck is turning around. B)

Hehe thank you!!! :happydance:

Fts with not much to see except for the SPS!!! :)

15693535225_91af0934ee_b.jpg

Pink birdsnest on right. And what I think it's a stylo on left.

15508726320_53522514d6_b.jpg

Very happy. Been there a little over a week.

15691603531_da11bfa397_b.jpg

looking sweet, do you dose stuff?

No dosing. Just feed acropower and Aquavitro Fuel once a week 2 hours before a water change.

Looking good man. I'm personally not a fan of stylo' but it looks awesome.

Not a big fan myself but in this tank it was for testing SPS. I might leave it in there since it looks like it's happy :)

The other tank tho. :ninja: got some killer acros :D

NONONONONO. I was a critical care registered nurse for 20 yrs and if they did something like that, it deserves a lawyer and a settlement of at least 50 K. I know, i was involved as a witness in several malpractice cases and was involved in one case where a hospital was found liable for 15 K in actual damages and 250 K in punitive for giving too much of an iron supplement to a liver failure patient.

NONONONONO. I was a critical care registered nurse for 20 yrs and if they did something like that, it deserves a lawyer and a settlement of at least 50 K. I know, i was involved as a witness in several malpractice cases and was involved in one case where a hospital was found liable for 15 K in actual damages and 250 K in punitive for giving too much of an iron supplement to a liver failure patient.

Dang. I totally would do a lawyer too if I was reefkid. But then I would feel guilty because we all know the government never digs in their budget to pay for expenses. All that money I would get would come from budget cuts from the hospital. Meaning someone would loose their job for sure :(

The way you feel is honorable but that is what hospitals are counting on. Anyway, didn't mean to hijack your thread so congratulations on winning the skimmer. I'm going to save up a little and get one myself for my PicO Aquariums 5gal AIO. My Mantis shrimp is a messy eater and i need all the nutrient export i can get Haha.

Archived