Innovative Marine Aquariums

5.4gal ( no more)

Angel<3Nanos

Thx man! :D

Off topic from this tank.

While transfering my 45g to the new stand, I cleaned the sump and got stung by a small bristle worm! My fist time lol. No bueno.

I hate bristle worms. I know they are good, but I kill them on sight too.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thx man! :D

Off topic from this tank.

While transfering my 45g to the new stand, I cleaned the sump and got stung by a small bristle worm! My fist time lol. No bueno.

Ouch! I have a few in my tank but have been lucky enough to not get poked by one yet. The sixline does a fairly good job handling them for me

I hate bristle worms. I know they are good, but I kill them on sight too.

Lol It was crawling on my finger and im like "ouch wtf!" Haha

I dumped it back in the sump. :D

Ouch! I have a few in my tank but have been lucky enough to not get poked by one yet. The sixline does a fairly good job handling them for me

Haha yeah man. I have a container full of chaeto insode the sump. So while cleaning the sump I accidentally put my figers inside the container. That's when it crawled on my finger. They pack a good punch. And it was a tiny one. Can't imagine what a big one would do lol

How bad was it ?!

I didn't bleed or anything.

When it first stung me I felt like when you fell on concrete and scratch your skin.

It burned and hurt. Then it got a bit red.

It hurt for a while. It was just so small that it just bothered me.

But I would be afraid of a big one lol

I still feel a little sting on my finger. Nothing too bad tho.

I didn't bleed or anything.

When it first stung me I felt like when you fell on concrete and scratch your skin.

It burned and hurt. Then it got a bit red.

It hurt for a while. It was just so small that it just bothered me.

But I would be afraid of a big one lol

I still feel a little sting on my finger. Nothing too bad tho.

patient 0...World War Z starts with you...

Thinking of adding another sps other than the monti. Something easy and hardy. Maybe a poci or a birdsnest. Suggestions? :)

Go with a Digi or a Mille. Very hardy, with nice color.

See if you can source a Forest Fire Digi,such a crazy piece. Milli's are always a awesome choice like the person above me stated. If you go Birdsnest's try and find a Ponape Birdsnest,crazy ass colors in low and high light.

See if you can source a Forest Fire Digi,such a crazy piece. Milli's are always a awesome choice like the person above me stated. If you go Birdsnest's try and find a Ponape Birdsnest,crazy ass colors in low and high light.

+1 on the Forest Fire Digi. Thats on my list to get. Awesome piece

Ponape looks great too.

Good calls there.

+1 on the Forest Fire Digi. Thats on my list to get. Awesome piece

Ponape looks great too.

Good calls there.

Yours and mine both. My LFS had ass loads of it,I'm just waiting for the right piece to get fragged on. They never have Ponape,one of my stores does but it's a bigger piece and expensive.

I almost grabbed a frag of RR Orange Passion,such a ridiculous piece,the smallest they had though was $40,which isn't bad at all,compared to $200 from RR directly.

Go with a Digi or a Mille. Very hardy, with nice color.

Ill try and find some. Most likely ill get a millie and see how that works. Dunno about crazy colors as my LFS has a very limited amount of sps.

Sounds good man !!! I wouldn't worry too much about color. They'll vary from tank to tank. I got a milli frag that was pink/red,then it turned green,then pink again then started turning green lol I moved it higer like Friday night and now it's a very pale blue with darker red almost purple polyps.. So weird. While some peoples SPS take weeks or months to change colors,mine do it literally over night or within a day or two..

Sounds good man !!! I wouldn't worry too much about color. They'll vary from tank to tank. I got a milli frag that was pink/red,then it turned green,then pink again then started turning green lol I moved it higer like Friday night and now it's a very pale blue with darker red almost purple polyps.. So weird. While some peoples SPS take weeks or months to change colors,mine do it literally over night or within a day or two..

Lol in that case ill just get a cheao milli and hope for the best :P

Man you are so lucky with sps! I'm jelly

damn...wish you were closer. i am trying to get rid of my SPS frags and have a red digi for $5.

Awe man! :(

Tank is looking really good! I've been pretty busy with some house and car issues that kept me busy the past week so I'm just now catching up on the thread. Hopefully I'll have some new updates on mine for you later this week. I've been looking at the cadlights 45 gallon shallow lately. I might make that my next upgrade when my angel starts to outgrow the aio but hopefully I can get my other tanks going this week

Tank is looking really good! I've been pretty busy with some house and car issues that kept me busy the past week so I'm just now catching up on the thread. Hopefully I'll have some new updates on mine for you later this week. I've been looking at the cadlights 45 gallon shallow lately. I might make that my next upgrade when my angel starts to outgrow the aio but hopefully I can get my other tanks going this week

Dang man! The cad 45g is a beauty! Let me know if you get it! :)

Xenia!

Ladies and gents! We have a winner!! :D haha jk

I'll give you gais a hint.

Let's just say I went treasure hunting and I struke gold! ;)

Archived