Top Shelf Aquatics

5.4gal ( no more)

Angel<3Nanos

Leave it clear and put the ac 50 on one of the sides. There's something about the view thru look I love with these little tanks. That's what I will more than likely do with an ac 70

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel<3Nanos

Leave it clear and put the ac 50 on one of the sides. There's something about the view thru look I love with these little tanks. That's what I will more than likely do with an ac 70

I was considering that but I want to hide AC. We'll just have to see when the tank arrives here. Do you have pics of your cubes? :)

post-80649-0-15598200-1408150349_thumb.jpg

Bad cell phone pic. The tanks are nice. Clarity and silicone job are right up there with ADA. You definitely won't be disappointed

Angel<3Nanos

attachicon.gif20140815_204716.jpg

Bad cell phone pic. The tanks are nice. Clarity and silicone job are right up there with ADA. You definitely won't be disappointed

Nice!!! Cant wait for mine them!! Do they all come with the pads?

Nice!!! Cant wait for mine them!! Do they all come with the pads?

I do believe so according to some small print somewhere on the website. It's nothing fancy, maybe a few mm thick, but will get the job done without having to purchase a separate one

Nice find on that stand btw. If you do decide to paint the back white, that stand would look good painted white too

Angel<3Nanos

I do believe so according to some small print somewhere on the website. It's nothing fancy, maybe a few mm thick, but will get the job done without having to purchase a separate one

Nice find on that stand btw. If you do decide to paint the back white, that stand would look good painted white too

Sweet man! Thats a bonus with the pad. And thx man. I was thinking of staining the stand a dark cherry collor but white sounds awesome too! I even see people painting their ACs. Gunna see about that also. Mayne just the lid.

Angel<3Nanos

Oh sh*t!, the yellow and black Tide!

I know right! I was in the lookout for a nanobox used, since I know there's a waiting time when ordering new. And I just happen to come across that one ready to ship. Couldn't pass it up. And the colors are just right! :)

Angel<3Nanos

The thread said 12x7x7. I might have to try something like that Tupperware fuge lol

Lol right? I was like is that a plastic jar? Looks cool tho!

Finally picked up the stand. Im not even sure I want to paint this thing. Looks like a lot of work lol

Go wood color with a view thru tank!

I might not do the ac 70 on this tank and just rely on live rock and a powerhead for natural filtration. I'll only have one fish so I don't think the bioload should be too bad

Angel<3Nanos

Go wood color with a view thru tank!

I might not do the ac 70 on this tank and just rely on live rock and a powerhead for natural filtration. I'll only have one fish so I don't think the bioload should be too bad

Im still debating on the background. I really dont want to see the AC at all. It's an eye sore lol and I dont want to get rid of it. I need it to hide my chemipure, heater and temp and ph probe.

Angel<3Nanos

Ok I finally came to the decision of having no fish in the pico.

Any suggestions as to what kind of livestock to have in there?

Was thinkinh some sexy shrimp :)

Ok I finally came to the decision of having no fish in the pico.

Any suggestions as to what kind of livestock to have in there?

Was thinkinh some sexy shrimp :)

Cleaner shrimp all day

Wouldn't it get too big? I have a fire red but it feels too big for a 5g. Lol

Yea I guess your right, I'm not too sure if they care or not. They seem to hang out and chill all day

Angel<3Nanos

Yea I guess your right, I'm not too sure if they care or not. They seem to hang out and chill all day

Yeah just dont wanna have a big ol shrimp inside lol ill see. For some reason I keep picturing my tank the size of a cup lol

First off,you'll love the build quality of the TruAqua's. I have their 2.1 gallon (that's replaced my 7 gallon CAD tank while I redo it). I think the TruAqua tanks are nicer than the Zen series from CAD if you ask me. Secondly,yeah they all come with the dark gray/black foam pad.

Last but no least,congrats on the new soon to be member of the family !!!!

Your tank paired with that Batman NBR light,will look sick man !!! Surely following along for this one :)

Angel<3Nanos

First off,you'll love the build quality of the TruAqua's. I have their 2.1 gallon (that's replaced my 7 gallon CAD tank while I redo it). I think the TruAqua tanks are nicer than the Zen series from CAD if you ask me. Secondly,yeah they all come with the dark gray/black foam pad.

Last but no least,congrats on the new soon to be member of the family !!!!

Your tank paired with that Batman NBR light,will look sick man !!! Surely following along for this one :)

Thanks man! I appreciate you stopping by!

Im so excited about the tank. Keep hearing all these goood stuff about them. Can't believe they are so cheap and with so much good quality.

I can't wait till all my stuff gets here. Specially that Nanobox!

I'll be sure to post pics the min they get here! ;)

Not a problem !! I'm glad to see more people getting them. They are ridiculously cheap,and especially the free shipping part lol. I just wish their regular style tanks were cheaper,that's where CAD has them beat. But I think their quality is what I love the most.

I'm sure man,I wouldn't doubt that. It's going to be a ballin' ass tank ;) that's for sure. I'm thinking about keeping my 2 gallon from them up and running and doing it all sps :D !!!

Do you think the AC50 will be enough flow though ? But you are planning to keep softies and lps so it shouldn't be a problem I wouldn't think.

Archived