inTank Media Baskets

Reef Central.....

basser1

exactly.. rehype has the midas touch with fish tanks.. his archilpelago tank is still one of my favorite tanks I've seen..

I won TOTM on RC and my tank was 22 gallons at the time.

That was a great tank. I'm not criticizing the tanks themselves--they are absolutely amazing--just the atmosphere and trend the whole idea has created. I didn't mean for it to come across that way at all, to clarify.

I have no issues with RC. It's censored and it's also extremely popular and needs cash to keep running. :) I prefer this forum, and I am more active with my 150g non nano reef here than on RC, so that might tell you what I prefer, but there are some great people on RC that aren't here.

I have no issues with RC. It's censored and it's also extremely popular and needs cash to keep running. :) I prefer this forum, and I am more active with my 150g non nano reef here than on RC, so that might tell you what I prefer, but there are some great people on RC that aren't here.

i lurk there often for some of the self proclaimed experts articles and thoughts on stuff... we have a small amount of that here aswell I appreciate them both but choose to post here because I like the site itself more.

I appreciate big and small aquariums alike and honestly really wish the aquarium trade has the following here as it does in asia, I mean just glance the pictures 4x5 brought back from there.

Whatever forums people choose I am just happy the hobby has a following.

They couldn't ignore such a nice tank and pics :)

exactly.. rehype has the midas touch with fish tanks.. his archilpelago tank is still one of my favorite tanks I've seen..

Thanks alot guys really appreciate it.

That was a great tank. I'm not criticizing the tanks themselves--they are absolutely amazing--just the atmosphere and trend the whole idea has created. I didn't mean for it to come across that way at all, to clarify.

Thanks.I agree with you the atmosphere has an elitist feel at times..

I was going to say he won it after the tank came down didn't he?

Well I actually won the honor while the tank was still running it just didnt happen to be featured until the tank was taken down.

Archived