Cultivated Reef

WP-10, Dual (2) w/controller

dillct

New, Dual Wp-10 with controller. Used 10 minutes, before re-boxing. Just not enough flow for my needs.

$110 shipped. You pay paypal fees.

Charles
605-415-0377

Why do so many people have to rip on what someone lists a price at? This happens on here all the time. If you know it is cheaper somewhere else then go buy it somewhere else, you don't have to blast the guy for his starting price. Maybe send him a PM if you are that concerned. Maybe he paid more for it somewhere else and didn't want to order direct from china. Maybe if so many people didn't try to lowball with their initial offer then he wouldn't start it where it is. Not speaking from any personal experience or anything but why does every for sale thread seem to have a comment about what something costs somewhere else. Sorry for the rant.

Good luck with the sale dillct, I love my dual wp-10s.

Looks like the price complainers were removed. GLWS.

Look...these are pretty much new in the box. I receved them on 13 August. I paid $125 on Amazon.

You CAN get them for 99+ PLUS shipping off fishstreet. They might have had free shipping a few months back, but it doesn't show up on their site today. Shipping to Houston, TX was quoted as $13. I'm already lower than that with my starting price and I'm paying shipping.

If you want a new set of WP-10s and make me a reasonable offer, perhaps I'll take it. The loss will be mine. If you think you can get it lower somewhere else...good luck with your search.

Archived