ReefCleaners.org

*mods please delete*

BilgePump

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hypercritical? I don't think we are being unreasonably critical. Excessively, maybe. Congrats on making 10% of your goal in 1 day and sounding like a 12 year old bragging about it. I'm not sure what kind of support you were expecting to get here, but by basically asking people to buy you a tank and corals you had to know you were gonna get flamed.

NorthGaHillbilly

Hypercritical? I don't think we are being unreasonably critical. Excessively, maybe. Congrats on making 10% of your goal in 1 day and sounding like a 12 year old bragging about it. I'm not sure what kind of support you were expecting to get here, but by basically asking people to buy you a tank and corals you had to know you were gonna get flamed.

Im hoping he's < 18, if not he deserves every bit of the abuse.

What if I asked you filthy plebs to fund my kickstarter for corals? I bet you'd gag on the honor. The only thing that doesn't make me sick about you is your money. Give me your money!

You could make enough money writing kickstarters for people to buy a house.

Ha, I wish.

My wife DID like my idea, though. She thinks that I should start a kickstarter when we actually have a place with enough space to do it. That or add a shed/greenhouse-thing into the kickstarter page/cost. Lol. Someone else will take this over long before I am ready to.

Tibbsy07, now that would be a convincing kickstarter text, if you'd have that up as a project page I don't think I'd be able to resist throwing a few $ your way.

+1

;)

Tibbsy07, now that would be a convincing kickstarter text, if you'd have that up as a project page I don't think I'd be able to resist throwing a few $ your way.

Haha thanks. If only I could! I have to say, I'm actually pretty proud of that, considering I whipped it up out of nowhere.

Archived