Coral Vue Hydros

Reefbreeders Value LED. Like new condition. --SOLD--

ps2cho

SOLD....$135 shipped CONUS Paypal Only. SOLD

Like new. Never dropped, never a splash of water on it. Purchased 8/5/2013 so one year old and still has one more year of warranty via reefbreeders. Comes with both power cords as shown.

I just upgraded to the 24" reefbreeders unit because this does not give me the coverage I need for my 30" square tank.

Here it is on my old 29g:

v8.jpg

Via Reefbreeders site:

Product Description

There are 2 different dimming channels, controlled by knobs on top of the fixture. Channel 1 consists of 13 4500K neutral whites, 6 480nm blue, 6 420nm violet, and 2 660nm deep reds. Channel 2 consists of 28 450nm royal blues, for a 14k output with both channels at maximum intensity.

Each fixture measures 16″ long x 8.5″ wide, x 2.5″ tall, and covers a 24″ cube for SPS, and a 36″ long area for SPS in the middle, and LPS/softies on the edges.

The fixtures have 2 plugs, one for each channel, which allows for a dawn/dusk effect to be achieved with external timers.

They consume about 115watts at full power, and 65watts at half power.

As with all of our fixtures, they are kept cool with silent cooling fans and a heat sink, and come with our 2 year USA warranty.

No optics as photos show. You can easily install optics if you want them and reefbreeders allows this without voiding the warranty at all.

v1.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpg

v4.jpg

v5.jpg

v6.jpg

v7.jpg

A note for future readers. Please stop sending me PM's with lowball offers for whatever reason you wanna put to justify your textbook lowball offers. This is not a beat up abused LED unit that is overpriced by any means. The photos show there is not even a spec of dust on it.

I'm in no rush and want to sell to the right buyer who actually needs a good LED unit and wants to save a bunch of money off a new unit.

Sorry, new to the hobby didn't realize my offer was a lowball. After reading around and what not, 135 is a killer deal. Pm me your paypal info.

Archived