inTank Media Baskets

WTB: frags, Zoas around Erie, PA

jldesign

Jea is a great person to buy from. Idk how close you are to Delaware area but I'm 2 min from the pa line and have some cheap stuff I'm just trying to sell to support my other hobby

Haha in a year Ill be moving like 20 mins from Erie I'm from OH but spend all my time in pa

And the guys they mentioned has lots of nice z's/p's for good prices I've got Rastas, vivid rainbows, lunar eclipse, utter chaos, tutti fruttis, in my tank now and have BBEB, eye of sauron, eol, sunny d's, yodas all coming in next week from him..

Also I'm sure you know of buzz n bees the pet store there and aquacave? I think that's the name the owners name is Steve I believe I used to go there a lot. You won't get jaes prices or selection from those stores though.. Also slippery rock corals is kinda close their business has exploded so no telling what you will find there. Or if you want to go the online retailer route aquasd, zoacollector, and some other I can't remember atm

Anyway good luck!

buzz n closed down....should open this year but freshwater only.... seavcave is the only place in town nice stuff but limited.... petco actually has corals though kinda skimpy but ok

thanks guys.. have some feelers out

Yeah lol been awhile since I've been coral shopping at home haha don't tell Steve I forgot the name of his store! And didn't know buzz n closed.. Been in Louisiana for nearly 3 yrs posted at fort polk down here

Def going to stop at seacave and see whats up was told a long time ago he was going to start up A second store.. Who knows

Archived