Innovative Marine Aquariums

Salt Critters Feedback: Updated 8/8/2014

bpounds1991

bpounds1991

Ordered 10 SPS colonies and 2 were DOA, all cold packs completely warm, 5 more colonies died within the rest of the day and we only received store credit for 2. 400$ down the drain and a PITA to even get store credit for those 2, needless to say we won't ever be buying from there again.

Also might add that the frag plugs were covered in GHA amongst the bleached out corals
File a paypal claim or call your bank or CC company.
SaltCritters

Sorry to see you feel this way. You only told us about the Two DOA sps and we gave you credit for them as soon as you did.. (First email we received was at 11:41am and you had the credit by 2:03pm). This was also stated

"Thank you Sir,

It's pretty warm in SC this morning, I imagine this was the cause. The remainder look great and they were perfectly packaged. thanks!

Owen"

We can't give a credit for something we know nothing about. If you don't tell us of a problem we obviously wont know about it.

bpounds1991

Then they deteriorated, when I went to pick up one of my colonies he said he picked a coral up and a ball of slime just fell back into the water. I'm sorry for being so heated just a long day and that was the cherry on top.

bpounds1991

Just wanted to update that all of our corals with pictures shown were given credit for. I also want to take a moment to give my most sincere apologies for tarnishing a name of a sponsor with fantastic looking corals, and who have gone out of their way to make this situation right. Most likely the cause was UPS anyways, it was a long day at work, and I just lashed out. So I apologize SaltCritters.

-Brandon

Glad to see everyone is happy.

I think the issue me and bpounds1991 had was with the acro corals. They simply did not do well in shipping. I think this vendor has a better track record with LPS and Soft corals than with SPS.

JMO......

• 2 months later...

UPDATE 10/28/14

Since I had store credit available to me from an earlier purchase, I decided to try again and bought a nice acro colony.

I'm happy to report that the coral arrived in good shape, no rotten smell of death (PEEEUUUU)!!

The coral had it's polyps out in less than 10 minutes.

I'm pleased with the purchase.

Archived