Coral Vue Hydros

Spring Cleaning(Bowser + Latin Lover combo)

Paandemonium

Paandemonium

I have started collecting all the polyps that I had held in other people's tanks and some funds need to be raised for 2 new Jabao RW pumps and a skimmer for the tank(or at the very least an upgraded filtration system).

Overnight $35 anywhere(in the continental US) by 10:30 w/ DOA + sig confirmation(you can wave this if you like just lmk)

Priority $15 no DOA

If you'd like to see how I ship please go a head :)

PM is key ;)

Two more packs
1 JPS Latin Lover($90)
1 CB Or gasmic Explosion($80)
1 CB Bowser($90)
OR $290 shipped

3 CB Rainbow Infusions($80)
5 My Clementines($30)
1 Red Hornet($15)
1 Nuclear sunset($75)
2 Blonde Blue Eyed B($35)
1 Death Star ($20)
1 WWC Magneto($10)
$300 shipped

Pictures coming soooooonnnnn

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

Rastas, One frag of pink zippers and 2 polyp rainbow infusions SOLD to a lovely gentleman from LA

Great looking zoas as usual.

Thanks! But you should see what I'm picking up B)

Rastas, One frag of pink zippers and 2 polyp rainbow infusions SOLD to a lovely gentleman from LA

Thanks! But you should see what I'm picking up B)

I'm guessing a colony of something awesome

Paandemonium

What kind of lighting do you run? I run 2xKessils at 73% color (~14k).

Sorry I didnt see this D:

Radion at 55% custom "magenta"-ish color to the eye

Very excited to receive these zoa's. My new PicO 5G hasn't even arrived yet and it's already going to be pretty full haha :)

They're going out tomorrow for yah Sir :lol: hope you like what's in the box

Is that the name of those shrooms? Lava Lamp! I've got a bajillion in my tank, I've been wondering their names for forever. They grow freaking fast. I wish I had them under some of my LEDs to get that cool color out of them. Their in a tank with HO T5 right now.

Paandemonium

Is that the name of those shrooms? Lava Lamp! I've got a bajillion in my tank, I've been wondering their names for forever. They grow freaking fast. I wish I had them under some of my LEDs to get that cool color out of them. Their in a tank with HO T5 right now.

Yeah thats what theyre sold as anyway, you can always rename it what you'd like(I know I doooo haha)

Originally I wasnt even going to buy these but my LFS friend told me that a little LED luvin made em awesome and yesssssss. Ever thought of LED supplementation?

I build custom LED and sell them. I just haven't upgraded the tank they're in yet. I I just finished building an 7 channel touchscreen LED setup. It's pretty rad.

BTW, can you give me a good brand of camera you use to get those up close shots on your corals? I cannot get crap with my iPhone 5 and I don't know where to start in the pro camera world.

Paandemonium

I build custom LED and sell them. I just haven't upgraded the tank they're in yet. I I just finished building an 7 channel touchscreen LED setup. It's pretty rad.

BTW, can you give me a good brand of camera you use to get those up close shots on your corals? I cannot get crap with my iPhone 5 and I don't know where to start in the pro camera world.

That sounds SUPER badassssssss!

This was taken with a canon t3i with the kit lens and a set of extension tubes IMO its the best starter camera around price and performance wise :)

Paandemonium

Updated thread, if anyone wants something and its sold please ask anyway I may have frags. All PMs responded to, if I havent responded resend it :)

Paandemonium

All PMs responded, first to pay gets the goods guys. I'll be posting a couple more WYSIWYG pictures of the little bit of stuff I have left when I get home. I have plenty of lava lamps left if anyone wants(which apparently everyone does want lol)

Also I have plenty of Rainbow Infusions left

Paandemonium

Where'd the new update go?

Right? I coulda sworn I wrote more on this?

Shipping will have to be delayed until tomorrow because my boss changed my schedule I'll send everyone a PM just incase you're not subbed to this thread

Paandemonium

I have plenty more shrooms that like crowding the rock they're on if anyone is interested!

I'll do one of these for $25

14852984582_2283bcb96e_c.jpg

2 for $10

14388935609_23f27a3aee_c.jpg

Tarantulas 1 and a baby for $15

14852983062_659a9f7fcb_c.jpg

Death Stars $15 pp

14388869810_62a0c093b4_c.jpg

I have several magicians left as well as rainbow infusions

I have plenty more shrooms that like crowding the rock they're on if anyone is interested!

I'll do one of these for $25

14852984582_2283bcb96e_c.jpg

2 for $10

14388935609_23f27a3aee_c.jpg

Tarantulas 1 and a baby for $15

14852983062_659a9f7fcb_c.jpg

Death Stars $15 pp

14388869810_62a0c093b4_c.jpg

I have several magicians left as well as rainbow infusions

Oh lawd claya, what are those first ones?

Paandemonium

Oh lawd claya, what are those first ones?

I have noooo idea but everyone on instagram wants to sell me their left kidney for one lol I call em Paandemonium zoas they really do look badas$ lots of color. When I got them they looked a lot like Krakens but they morphed on me lol

Archived