Cultivated Reef

Spring Cleaning(Bowser + Latin Lover combo)

Paandemonium

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

You remember this little guy you sent me last year ;)? Lawnlord turned it into a true ####ing stunner!

a62572e7-ee41-4dbc-82bb-f440e97aace3.jpg

Clearly it likes you more than me lol

Paandemonium

Bump shipping today, I have 3 more frags of shrooms if anyone wants them lmk before 5:30 Eastern and it ships out today

Paandemonium

do you only have shrooms left? theyre gorgeous but lookin for some zoas too to balance cost of shipping

yeah still have! I can always throw in some extras shrooms to offset it. It's been said that idk how to count, one polyp is never really one polyp lol
Paandemonium

I think it's time for a complete inventory update ;)

yeah I need to do that lol

mostly everything listen can be fragged to order though, theres nothing I'm really scared of slicing for ya guys on this list. all the crazy stuff is hidden away lol

I need to stop procrastinating and put my list together so I can buy from you.

You really should, I dont think I'm gonna have much left tbh most of the stuff besides this is gonna go into grow out lol

Just make a list and I'll set cut to order if youre interested

yeah still have! I can always throw in some extras shrooms to offset it. It's been said that idk how to count, one polyp is never really one polyp lol

I can vouch for that, she'll hook it up :) I got some awesome freebies!!!

Paandemonium

I can vouch for that, she'll hook it up :) I got some awesome freebies!!!

Thanks cutie! :lol:

Bump for new stuff added these will be the last things as my frag rack, the frag rack at my friend's house + all the coral I had laying around will be gone once this stuff sells. If you want multiples I'll always shoot you deals and I'll be shipping most things tomorrow as today work had its way with me. If you want deals off multiples please feel free to PM me, I dont bite :)

I didnt reply to your PM? Give me 2 seconds!
I also want shrooms. .. and the wife loves zoanthids.. and my damn tank is stuffed. Do you have any stackable frag plugs?

I also want shrooms. .. and the wife loves zoanthids.. and my damn tank is stuffed. Do you have any stackable frag plugs?

Woah...spazz post.

Paandemonium

Woah...spazz post.

COME GET SHROOMS AND ZOAS FOR DAH WIFEY

shoot me a PM I'll hook it up

Paandemonium

How big do the lava lamp shrooms get? Can you post a pic zoomed out a bit for size reference? I must have them. Maybe some zoos too.

They get to like 2in I'll see what I can pull when I get home

Can you add those and the tarantula to my bill

Yessir :)

Guys work has been stupid with me this week and I dont wanna send stuff this late in the week. I'll be sending things out first thing monday of next week with some extras for the delay. I have to apologize profusely :closedeyes: I didnt think my schedule would vary as much as it has

Archived