SaltCritters.com

Tank Part Out! Reeflink pricedrop! 130.00!

Steensj2004

Steensj2004

New job, moving and starting over. Pending livestock buyout. Will get pics up tomorrow. First come first serve. Prices are firm, all items have factory boxes and parts. Shipping charge is 5.00 for each item, max of 15.00 if you buy more than 3 items. I'll eat the additional shipping.

Intank Media Baskets( no fuge basket)-30.00 both sold

Radion XR15W Pro- 420.00( bought 2 weeks ago) SOLD

Reeflink-150.00 sold

MP10Wes-160.00 sold

Innovative Marine Ghost(desktop) Skimmer-110.00 SOLD

Reefkeeper Lite(SL1,PC4, Ph/Temp Probes,2 float switches w/ mounting bracket )-100.00 SOLD

Refractometer- 30.00 SOLD

New job, moving and starting over. Pending livestock buyout. Will get pics up tomorrow. First come first serve. Prices are firm, all items have factory boxes and parts. Shipping charge is 5.00 for each item, max of 15.00 if you buy more than 3 items. I'll eat the additional shipping.

Intank Media Baskets( no fuge basket)-30.00 both

Radion XR15W Pro- 420.00( bought 2 weeks ago) hanging kit included, as well as supplies to make a complete second hanging kit. You could actually rehang it about 3 times with all the stuff, also include crimping plyers.

Reeflink-150.00

MP10Wes-160.00

Innovative Marine Ghost(desktop) Skimmer-110.00

Reefkeeper Lite(SL1,PC4, Ph/Temp Probes,2 float switches w/ mounting bracket )-100.00

Refractometer- 30.00

Also for sale are

whats the manufacture date on the mp10 ?

I know it's none of my business but if you're starting over once you've moved wouldn't it be cheaper to just pack your hardware into a box for the next tank?

Steensj2004

I know it's none of my business but if you're starting over once you've moved wouldn't it be cheaper to just pack your hardware into a box for the next tank?

I see what you mean. But I plan on a system of 11 gallons or more, as I will have the space now. This small of a Radion isn't going to cut it(if I use led at all), and I'll be using an apex. Basically all the equipment is to small.

whats the manufacture date on the mp10 ?

Feb 2012, wet side is about 2 months old

What size are the baskets?

For a Nuvo 16

Nuvo 16 InTank Media Baskets( no fuge basket)-30.00 both

Radion XR15W Pro- 420.00( bought 2 weeks ago) hanging kit included, as well as supplies to make a complete second hanging kit. You could actually rehang it about 3 times with all the stuff, also include crimping plyers.

Reeflink-150.00

MP10Wes-160.00

Innovative Marine Ghost(desktop) Skimmer-110.00

Reefkeeper Lite(SL1,PC4, Ph/Temp Probes,2 float switches w/ mounting bracket )-100.00

Refractometer- 30.00

Also for sale are

Hey steen, incase the radion doesn't go quick idk how big of a setup your looking to go. But I have the xr15 over a 20x20 and with it only at about 65% I've seen more growth in 2 weeks than 2 months with a sol blue. And my corals colored back up like never before. Just my .02. Maybe if you plan on a 36" tank it'd be good to hang onto and pair with a xr30

Steensj2004

Hey steen, incase the radion doesn't go quick idk how big of a setup your looking to go. But I have the xr15 over a 20x20 and with it only at about 65% I've seen more growth in 2 weeks than 2 months with a sol blue. And my corals colored back up like never before. Just my .02. Maybe if you plan on a 36" tank it'd be good to hang onto and pair with a xr30

Look at a 100 gallon cadlights or bigger. Looking to use 3 full sized Radions or Possibly even a hybrid from Dave Farson

Thanks though, I had already considered it and just didn't want the oddball one lol

Can't go wrong from a 16 to a 100 lol. Yea if I had 24" or wider I'd go hybrid too. Glws. If those sexy shrimp don't go locally and you wanna ship pm me

Steensj2004

Bump

Buyer for livestock delayed, heading this way tomorrow. For those wanting equipment, I will be able to start shipping Wednesday, those who requested things will be served int the order they contacted me( or beat to my knowledge, I'm a bit scatterbrained)

lilmatty5dimes

dang sad to see this but happy to see the 100g. lol are you moving to Jax?

dang wish i didn't buy the custom caddy baskets

Steensj2004

will the caddy work for the new im 20g?

Not sure, I guess it depends on the rear chamber dimensions, which I am unsure of.

PRICE DROP, RADION 400.00

Steensj2004

UPDATE:

List has been Updated above. New items for sale

Nuvo16(Black): Original box, and equipment. Comes with an ViaAqua 100W Titanium Heater.Zero Scratches on glass, back film was cut for a fuge at one time.s I will ship but buyer will need to pay the cost of shipping. I suggest insuring the item. 140.00( With Intank Media Baskets 175.00)

Reeflink-130.00 PRICE DROP

Archived