Top Shelf Aquatics

August 2014 Featured Reef - Veng & Tailes' 20L Nano Reef

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

For August we're featuring Veng & Tailes' and their 20 gallon nano reef aquarium!

featuredreef.jpg
Click the picture above to check out their reef profile! You can find Veng's aquarium journal in our Members Aquariums forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for Veng and Tailes, and they'll try their best to answer them.

Congrats to you both! Now where is the ####ing cheesecake?

Also your overflow is awesome.

:lol: Thanks! I think Tailes is suppose to bake one tomorrow, I'll be sure to post pictures if she does.

congrats guys!! don't think I've seen that tank yet.. gorgeous..

and while we're handing out those cheesecakes I'll take one.. lol.. they look delicious..

:lol: Thanks! I think Tailes is suppose to bake one tomorrow, I'll be sure to post pictures if she does.

I'll pm you my address so you guys can mail me a slice. ;)

Congrats to you both! Now where is the ####ing cheesecake?

Also your overflow is awesome.

LOL I'll probably bake it tonight for eating tomorrow! Celebration cheesecake!

congrats guys!! don't think I've seen that tank yet.. gorgeous..

and while we're handing out those cheesecakes I'll take one.. lol.. they look delicious..

:P Yeah they won't ship well in the summer heat. And they are yummy.

53196232.jpg

53196232.jpg

ROFLMAO! That's awesome. Well... I could try... You just have to freeze it when it comes in. And I'd have to do the little cheesecakes and not the big one. That's too heavy to ship.

ROFLMAO! That's awesome. Well... I could try... You just have to freeze it when it comes in. And I'd have to do the little cheesecakes and not the big one. That's too heavy to ship.

Flat rate boxes if it fits it ships ;).

Congratulations Veng and Tailes on an absolutely stellar aquarium. I have always been a big fan of your build, that GSP really does it for me. I'm looking to incorporate some into my new scape if I can find the room.

Congratulations Veng and Tailes on an absolutely stellar aquarium. I have always been a big fan of your build, that GSP really does it for me. I'm looking to incorporate some into my new scape if I can find the room.
Thanks! If you weren't on the other side of the world I'd send you a mat!

Archived