Pod Your Reef

Prazipro with snails and brittle stars?

Squared

I have a 29g fowlr that I want to use a couple of rounds (2 weeks) of prazipro on, to finish up prophylactic treatment on two new fish and to clean out the fish I already have.

Problem is I have a really nice population of mini brittle stars that I'm worried about, I know prazipro kills worms but will the sea stars and snails be alright? Mostly worried about the sea stars, though. BB so killing off a massive population of peanuts worms is on no concern I think.

I dosed my reef awhile back and it didn't even kill feather dusters or bristle worms. You could always put a star in a QT tank with a correct dose of prazipro to test.

I have a 29g fowlr that I want to use a couple of rounds (2 weeks) of prazipro on, to finish up prophylactic treatment on two new fish and to clean out the fish I already have.

Problem is I have a really nice population of mini brittle stars that I'm worried about, I know prazipro kills worms but will the sea stars and snails be alright? Mostly worried about the sea stars, though. BB so killing off a massive population of peanuts worms is on no concern I think.

Archived