Coral Vue Hydros

what is the best amino/carb supplement?

Ryan2002

i want to know the best supplement for amino aids and carbohydates for color and growth

i have a 29 gallon mixed reef tank with sps lps and softies

i am looking at:

two little fishies acropower, i like having 1 product

red sea reef energy, i like the affordable price

korallen zucht phols xtra i like these for good reviews and trusted brand

korallen zucht coral vitalizer^

I have the KZ stuff you listed.

And the AcroPower, with this you will get notable growth. Its virtually immediate. Not like virtual virtually, the actually virtually; as in overnight.

Make sure no corals are too close together when you dose the AP. They will grow into each other and fight.

Make sure you have a good GAC filter going.

Mr. Microscope

I've heard good things about acro power. Of course KZ has been proven. I use Red Sea energy A&B. My corals are healthy. I use it only like two times per week though. The instructions say every day, but I'm leery to do that for fear of algae.

I have the KZ stuff you listed.

And the AcroPower, with this you will get notable growth. Its virtually immediate. Not like virtual virtually, the actually virtually; as in overnight.

Make sure no corals are too close together when you dose the AP. They will grow into each other and fight.

Make sure you have a good GAC filter going.

what approximate % more increase in growth and color in your experience with the supplements i would like a guess with the ap and kz products

An example of color change in my tank was an olive green acro turning into a crazy neon green. Pink birdsnest was sort of drab and it turned into a really rich pink/purple color. I only dose AcroPower occasionally though, and have been having some funky stuff going on with my Calcium levels so I can't comment on growth.

what approximate % more increase in growth and color in your experience with the supplements i would like a guess with the ap and kz products

Not really fair comparison between the KZ and AP.

KZ is dosed by drops.

AP by ml.

Get both and test it yourself. The KZ sale is over tomorrow.

If you want a syringe pump to dose the TLF stuff I have a few extra. Its a Xml per day pump.

Archived