Top Shelf Aquatics

Did anyone have a better day than me? Delivery arrived :)

uwdanno

Came home to this order from Legendary Corals. Frags are acclimating now! Wife ate the Swedish Fish before I could blink

Cheers!!

5c074f09e5bd54ec258d608bc59494b1.jpg

Can't wait to see pics of the frags in the tank. I love Legendary unboxings!

Nice that your Swedish fish arrived alive. Mine was DOA:

Unbox3_zps111e8516.jpg

Nice!! I spent a good two hours unpacking, acclimating, and dipping a ton of acro's. While your day was definitely AWESOME, mine wasn't too bad either :). It's good to be us, lol. I'm surprised you didn't burn your hands while handling that box, I know Darwin brings the heat!!!

Sorry to hear your Swedish fish were DOA Mirya! Must be a sad sad sight to see...

I was tooling around on your Rockflower threads forever the other day. Very cool

Nice!! I spent a good two hours unpacking, acclimating, and dipping a ton of acro's. While your day was definitely AWESOME, mine wasn't too bad either :). It's good to be us, lol. I'm surprised you didn't burn your hands while handling that box, I know Darwin brings the heat!!!

Sounds like you had an epic day too! It IS good to be us! Checking your thread out for photos soon

Ordered a new tank so I would say pretty good day :D

but its backordered / not released yet :rolleyes:

Whatcha order?

Nice! Got my delivery in from a local vendor today... while I was at work :wacko: Had to talk the non-reefing girlfriend through a half-assed acclimation. yikes.

Came home to this order from Legendary Corals. Frags are acclimating now! Wife ate the Swedish Fish before I could blink

Cheers!!

5c074f09e5bd54ec258d608bc59494b1.jpg

Is the white thing in the bag a sticker with their logo on it? I will have to order from them just so I can put their sticker on my truck, I love their logo! :)

Is the white thing in the bag a sticker with their logo on it? I will have to order from them just so I can put their sticker on my truck, I love their logo! :)

It is a sticker of the logo. Agreed, their logo is about as good as it gets. Mine is going on my Scuba Equipment.

Archived