ReefCleaners.org

B's 65 Gallons of Doom

jbb

You better be adding a companion tank to this not replacing it!

Like it do ya ?

beautiful tank. i vote to stay with the 20 as well

Thank you

I snagged a few pics of the Zia frags. For the most part all is good, but there were a couple of casualties possibly caused by the 5hr delay in delivery.

We will start with the bad

If I look from the top down, it appears that there MAY be a VERY tiny bit of life, but it could be wishful thinking

16512295697_c1caa584c2_z.jpg

This one is hanging in there

16533447859_1a3876e206_z.jpg

Now, On to the good

16512297897_68a57479cf_z.jpg

16693677406_4bae599bf0_z.jpg

16512302777_fb52d0ffe7_z.jpg

16532160160_e8f206b7cc_z.jpg

16099634403_be432c2071_z.jpg

16533458439_1602aac751_z.jpg

16099636673_76d5c5dbda_z.jpg

this one even had polyp extension when I opened the box

16693688506_3608b0bd51_z.jpg

FTS

16099640183_583a68d15c_z.jpg

Bump to new page

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laughing at 1.5 inches of snow shutting down Texas :lol:

Snowmageddon has struck AGAIN !!!

I have maybe 3" , some places hit 6 & 7" , but as usual it was all freezing rain first so under the snow is ice .

And as Dirk says

TBH, I've got summer tires on my car. Though, I say **** it, when it's ice or even wintery mix and work from home, though that's slightly harder for you to do :P

Just in case you Were wondering

I've already taken tomorrow off, and everyone I need to talk to is out. It's hard to stay motivated right now...

In that situation I would have 2 days off :)

That's a sweet deal. Glass or acrylic? That is about the same size tank I have 36x24x12 with 1/2 Starphire glass I paid 750 shipped.

Glass

and its only 15 miles from my house, so no shipping.

Snowmageddon has struck AGAIN !!!

I have maybe 3" , some places hit 6 & 7" , but as usual it was all freezing rain first so under the snow is ice .

And as Dirk says

Crazy for Texas we are turning the corner 50's all next week time to head back to work :happydance:

Glass

Atta boy... When should WE be expecting it :)?

Crazy for Texas we are turning the corner 50's all next week time to head back to work :happydance:

we are scheduled for 60's starting sunday. Our avg high for this time of year is 65* , we've been struggling to get out of the 30's for a while now other than the occasional one day heat wave that shows up.

They said that last nights snow was the most we have seen in 5 years.

They said approx 2 weeks . So the new tank and new light will be here around the same time. Guess I should get to work on a stand for it.

we are scheduled for 60's starting sunday. Our avg high for this time of year is 65* , we've been struggling to get out of the 30's for a while now other than the occasional one day heat wave that shows up.

They said that last nights snow was the most we have seen in 5 years.

They said approx 2 weeks . So the new tank and new light will be here around the same time. Guess I should get to work on a stand for it.

Wait Wat a new light?

Wait Wat a new light?

New NanoBox Hybrid.

I knew if I went total LED you wouldn't be my friend, so I went with T5 also.

As everyone knows this will be a peninsula style build , I am looking for suggestions on the stand design. One of the features I really want to have in this build is a dry location for my electronics. So let's see what everyone can come up with and maybe we can put it all together to make one awesome stand.

Whoa, those tideline sumps look badass.

Yeah they are sweet, I will be using the 30" model.

For a 'dry place' for electronics, basically copy what NorthGAHillbilly's stand but put it on the end where it will be most accessible. http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/351761-ngahbs-34-gallon-soon-to-be-50g/#entry4842394

The end location was the idea I had originally, but figured someine might have something cool that I've never seen or thought of.

Archived