Coral Vue Hydros

FS: Neon Green Branching Hammer

JavaJacketOC

JavaJacketOC

Hi All, I've had my tank set up for several months and one of the earliest purchases I made was this hammer. I much prefer wall hammers but the small size, neon green green and splattered effect on this one worked for me at the time

I've had this hammer for about 2 months now and it's just about doubled in size. When open it's easily 2.5" - 3" across. I've had no issues with it other than it's not a very aggressive eater, I offer mysis but it likes to take it's sweet time eating.

Space is limited in my tank so considering letting this one go to free up room for a small wall hammer or something that's not green :D. It's currently mounted directly to my rock, however the skeleton is only about an 1" - 1.5" and it would probably do best being directly mounted to a new disc or piece of LRR (which I can give you).

Asking $30.00 local pick up in North OC/East LA County (Live in East Whittier, work in Brea). Cash or PayPal preferred, buyer adds PayPal fees. Please PM with any questions. Thanks

Pic taken under MaxSpect Razor Nano LED lighting, see my tank pics for additional pictures over the time I've had it. Thanks!

yd9vKaL.jpg?1

Archived