Innovative Marine Aquariums

NEW! Fusion Nano 10 & Fusion Nano 20 Aquariums

Marine Depot

I really appreciate you forwarding along the question. Hopefully, a standard 5 gallon jug will fit underneath! Regardless, I pulled the trigger and preordered the tank and stand last night. Very excited for it, it really looks awesome. I'm also hopeful the XR15 mount comes out sooner rather than later. I'm definitely leaning towards the light but I need the mount to be sold on it! lol...I tried asking Ecotech the price on the mount and could not get an answer.

Wasn't it advertised as like $149 when it was announced? I have the xr15 and for now I just hung it on the same kit my sol was on. Soon as I have some time I'm gonna make my own mount that can swivel out of the way when I need to get in there.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't it advertised as like $149 when it was announced? I have the xr15 and for now I just hung it on the same kit my sol was on. Soon as I have some time I'm gonna make my own mount that can swivel out of the way when I need to get in there.

Eek, I hope not! I already thought that 449.99 was a tad expensive for the XR15. I don't know if I can take a hit of an additional 150 for a mount. I was hoping it would be 79.99 or 99.99 max, but I guess I underestimated the prices Ecotech charge. Maybe its time to start exploring options...

Edit- Found a ReefBuilders article that has the base price listed at 99.99

http://reefbuilders.com/2014/05/29/radion-mounting-system-sleek-light-arm-ecotech-marine/

Marine Depot

I really appreciate you forwarding along the question. Hopefully, a standard 5 gallon jug will fit underneath! Regardless, I pulled the trigger and preordered the tank and stand last night. Very excited for it, it really looks awesome. I'm also hopeful the XR15 mount comes out sooner rather than later. I'm definitely leaning towards the light but I need the mount to be sold on it! lol...I tried asking Ecotech the price on the mount and could not get an answer.

inner%20dims%20of%20stand.jpg

Obsessed Reefer

Has the quality of the stock media baskets improved that you know of? Are they going to make a new alternate basket for these models? Or will the ones they already have out fit?

I ordered one too. Looks like it uses the same pump as the Nuvo16 though, so I may need to add a powerhead. I'm also hoping the new Tunze 9001 skimmer fits.

Thanks again for forwarding the question and getting an answer! I'm so happy to see that a 5 gallon reservoir will fit under the tank, boy does that make life easier!

How's the 9001 vs the IM Ghost? Any comparisons anywhere?

Marine Depot

Any updates on eta? I know you mentioned maybe this week. But your site shows 4-6 weeks

Nothing to report yet, but we'll post here for sure when we know precisely when they'll arrive.

Thanks again for forwarding the question and getting an answer! I'm so happy to see that a 5 gallon reservoir will fit under the tank, boy does that make life easier!

How's the 9001 vs the IM Ghost? Any comparisons anywhere?

We haven't tested the 9001 yet, but are looking forward to doing so! ;)

I'm a bit disappointed in the 10g stock pump and what looks to be like a media basket that only takes up half of the rear chamber it's designed to fit in? But for what will end up being ~$160, it's still a great buy.

Marine Depot

Two questions.

It looks like it has hinges to flip up? Is that correct?

And what is the height off the water?

There is no hinge. What you are looking at is likely the brackets that mounts on to the aquarium.

The height from the top of the aquarium to the bottom of the light is roughly 7.5". Fore/aft position is adjustable as the rail on top slides forwards and backwards and two different length rails are included.

Spiderguardnano

I'm really sold on the 20g for my upgrade

But I want to know which skimmer would best fit this tank

Not sure if I'm sold on the ghost skimmer

I was hoping the cad lights new pls50 would fit

So I'll see how Ben customizes his if he shaves it off

If not I wonder if the ghost or the tunze would be better

Lighting for me would most likely be a gen 3 radion (used) or xrw15 (new)

I went ahead and bought a Tunze 9001 for use in the nano 20 when it arrives. I'll try to post some pictures when I get the tank and set everything up.

Spiderguardnano

I went ahead and bought a Tunze 9001 for use in the nano 20 when it arrives. I'll try to post some pictures when I get the tank and set everything up.

Is asking for a video and pictures to review the products to much to ask for?

Is asking for a video and pictures to review the products to much to ask for?

I can help you out with the tank review once it arrives , but I haven't decided on a skimmer as of yet.

Marine Depot

I spoke to Innovative Marine about 3:30 pm PST yesterday and they said we should have the tanks in stock later this week, so hopefully we can ship some pre-orders before the weekend. I'll follow up again once they get here. ;)

I spoke to Innovative Marine about 3:30 pm PST yesterday and they said we should have the tanks in stock later this week, so hopefully we can ship some pre-orders before the weekend. I'll follow up again once they get here. ;)

So I should be looking for personal hand delivery friday ?

youre-awesome.jpg

Marine Depot

So I should be looking for personal hand delivery friday ?

youre-awesome.jpg

Orders to TX generally take 3 business days, so if we get the tanks Thursday (current ETA), inspect them, put into inventory and ship pre-orders that day or the following day, you should have the tank by the middle of next week (fingers crossed). Your order will be delivered via Groundhog:

giphy.gif

Orders to TX generally take 3 business days, so if we get the tanks Thursday (current ETA), inspect them, put into inventory and ship pre-orders that day or the following day, you should have the tank by the middle of next week (fingers crossed). Your order will be delivered via Groundhog:

giphy.gif

I guess I will settle for that.

Obsessed Reefer

Orders to TX generally take 3 business days, so if we get the tanks Thursday (current ETA), inspect them, put into inventory and ship pre-orders that day or the following day, you should have the tank by the middle of next week (fingers crossed).

How long do orders to NJ normally take? And if possible, I prefer a road runner to deliver mine. Thanks. :D

How long do orders to NJ normally take? And if possible, I prefer a road runner to deliver mine. Thanks. :D

Ordered mine first ... take a number :P

Well i usually get my orders as if it were overnight with standard so well see, i just received an email saying the item i ordered was backordered i hope this is only because its not yet available did you guys also get it??

CatfishSoupFTW

the 20 looks real nice. by a depth of 15 inches, does that include the chambers? or excludes? as i have seen some tanks they say 17 deep, but a 4 inch chamber, which in turn remove tons of depth.

Archived