SaltCritters.com

NEW! Fusion Nano 10 & Fusion Nano 20 Aquariums

Marine Depot

Marine Depot

Innovative Marine made some significant improvements to their NUVO aquarium line earlier this year with the release of the Fusion 30L and Fusion 40, which incorporated some of the cooler features of their SR-Series (shallow reef) tanks, like higher quality low-iron glass and mesh screen tops.

Now Innovative Marine has taken the next logical step and woven those advancements into two nano-sized tanks: the Fusion Nano 10 ($100) and the Fusion Nano 20 ($200).

LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FUSION 10 AND FUSION 20

FUSION NANO 10

Innovative+Marine+10+Gallon+NUVO+Fusion+

FUSION NANO 20

Innovative+Marine+20+Gallon+NUVO+Fusion+

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. A few weeks earlier and I would have gotten the 20. I already commissioned a custom AOI with the EXACT same dimension as the 20.

Being that the 90 is coming down , that 20g is very tempting.

Maybe I will volunteer to be the guinea pig to test the glass for everyone. Hopefully my floors don't pay the price. Lol

Marine Depot

When can we expect a release time frame?

We spoke with Innovative Marine yesterday and they said we could have the tanks in stock by next Thursday (8/7), although that's probably a best case scenario. Fortunately, our headquarters is less than 14 miles from their warehouse. So once they have the tanks ready, we'll have them here pretty much immediately thereafter. :)

Will the midsize ghost skimmer fit in the 20g ?

According to their website, the desktop-sized Ghost Protein Skimmer is the appropriate model for the new Fusion Nano 20.

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewItem.aspx?idproduct=0I10453&child=0I10453

http://innovative-marine.com/nuvo-aquarium/fusion20.html

Obsessed Reefer

We spoke with Innovative Marine yesterday and they said we could have the tanks in stock by next Thursday (8/7), although that's probably a best case scenario. Fortunately, our headquarters is less than 14 miles from their warehouse. So once they have the tanks ready, we'll have them here pretty much immediately thereafter. :)

Will you guys be offering any bundles like you have with the other Nuvo's? Salt, sand, rock, etc all together?

Marine Depot

Will you guys be offering any bundles like you have with the other Nuvo's? Salt, sand, rock, etc all together?

Good question. I actually don't have an answer for you quite yet, but I provided a link to your post to Robert, our video and product guy, so he can evaluate your question/suggestion/idea. Thanks for giving us some food for thought. If he responds favorably I will follow up to let you know. ;)

Obsessed Reefer

Good question. I actually don't have an answer for you quite yet, but I provided a link to your post to Robert, our video and product guy, so he can evaluate your question/suggestion/idea. Thanks for giving us some food for thought. If he responds favorably I will follow up to let you know. ;)

OK. Cool. I guess I'll wait a few weeks before ordering, just in case one pops up.

I'm very interested in buying one of these to replace my BC14. Any information on what the inside dimensions are for the stand? I saw the product manual has it having an center support. One of the most annoying parts of my BC14 stand is that I can only have a very small ATO reservoir. Also, when will the Radion XR15 mount will be released?

Marine Depot

I'm very interested in buying one of these to replace my BC14. Any information on what the inside dimensions are for the stand? I saw the product manual has it having an center support. One of the most annoying parts of my BC14 stand is that I can only have a very small ATO reservoir. Also, when will the Radion XR15 mount will be released?

We don't have the Fusion Nano 20 in our warehouse yet, but I can submit a request to Innovative Marine to find out for you (which I just did ;)). They probably have the 20 set up in their offices so hopefully they can measure them for us.

I talked to EcoTech yesterday and although we actually have an RMS mount here to evaluate and shoot photos of, production units for the masses won't be here until late August or September. I plan on buying both the new light and the mount. You too?

jedimasterben

Was considering the 20g tank as well to have as an AiO nano, but it looks like the PLS-50 elite skimmer I won will not fit into the back, it's only 2.97" wide, the skimmer is 3.25" :(

Was considering the 20g tank as well to have as an AiO nano, but it looks like the PLS-50 elite skimmer I won will not fit into the back, it's only 2.97" wide, the skimmer is 3.25" :(

Are you sure that you aren't looking at the regular nuvo? I think the fusion is different.

Hmmm. Was looking Into some AIO frag tanks, but with that 20g in the same price range maybe a nano tank that can house frags is more appealing. :)

We don't have th

I talked to EcoTech yesterday and although we actually have an RMS mount here to evaluate and shoot photos of, production units for the masses won't be here until late August or September. I plan on buying both the new light and the mount. You too?

Two questions.

It looks like it has hinges to flip up? Is that correct?

And what is the height off the water?

I know. I'll know when I get it, though, if I can shave off that extra 1/4".

1/4" is a lot

Meant to order the ghost skimmer and forgot. I will get it all setup and order it later I guess.

jedimasterben

1/4" is a lot

Nah, not really. It looks like the lip on the bottom is the only part that sticks out, we'll see how it goes!

We don't have the Fusion Nano 20 in our warehouse yet, but I can submit a request to Innovative Marine to find out for you (which I just did ;)). They probably have the 20 set up in their offices so hopefully they can measure them for us.

I really appreciate you forwarding along the question. Hopefully, a standard 5 gallon jug will fit underneath! Regardless, I pulled the trigger and preordered the tank and stand last night. Very excited for it, it really looks awesome. I'm also hopeful the XR15 mount comes out sooner rather than later. I'm definitely leaning towards the light but I need the mount to be sold on it! lol...I tried asking Ecotech the price on the mount and could not get an answer.

Archived