Pod Your Reef

Nano-reef.com PLS-50 Release and Giveaway recap

CAD-Aqua

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome of our newest and most advanced engineered PLS-50 Elite skimmer. our staff headed by 2 certified Mechanical and Computer Engineers has put their hearts and soul into this powerful little guy. im sure you guys are going to love it.

Congrats on the winners:

Judd

Jedimatserben

here is a link and recap of the give-away!

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/348361-pls-50-elite-protein-skimmer-giveaway-from-cad-lights/

Thanks again, it has been so fun, hope to do another give-away soon!

Scott

Hey Judd

Your new PLS-50 Elite is shipped out and is on the way. it went out yesterday, so should be arriving shortly. looking forward to seeing you put it into use.

don't hold back, let him have it (DOCs I mean). we threw all we can at it here in the tests and it proved itself time and time again.

Hey Judd

Your new PLS-50 Elite is shipped out and is on the way. it went out yesterday, so should be arriving shortly. looking forward to seeing you put it into use.

don't hold back, let him have it (DOCs I mean). we threw all we can at it here in the tests and it proved itself time and time again.

Cool! Thanks again

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Jedimaster

Can you please send us your shipping information? we never received it from you yet.

Thanks so much, once you send it over we will prepare and send a new PLS-50 Elite right over to you.

Scott

jedimasterben

Hey Jedimaster

Can you please send us your shipping information? we never received it from you yet.

Thanks so much, once you send it over we will prepare and send a new PLS-50 Elite right over to you.

Scott

The information was sent to you by Christopher Marks on July 22nd. I will send you a PM with it again, it's no problemo.

Archived