Cultivated Reef

First Tank. 29 gallon

ackattackkk

Nice! I've got to wait until November to get the 6+. Can't wait! Post up some pics when you get it. I'm curious to see how they turn out.

you get your 6+ yet?

I just got the 6. Supposedly it can still bend, but it's a little more ridged.

I was thinking about getting the 6 but since I had the note 3 I figured I would stick with the plus size

Thinking about leaving my penguin 200 to get a AC 110 and turn it into a refugium? any suggestions

The Penguin filters are good, However, the AC filters have more of a squarish body (which is nice when using them as a fuge).

The Penguin filters are good, However, the AC filters have more of a squarish body (which is nice when using them as a fuge).

Would you go with the 70 or 110 for a 29g tank"?

I think either one would be fine. But generally, the larger the refugium, the better; so I might be inclined to choose the AC110. However, the nice thing about the AC70 is that you can replace the impeller with one from a smaller AC in order to reduce the flow some more (if you wish). It also takes up less space if you have other HOB equipment (like a skimmer).

you get your 6+ yet?

I did! Got it the day after launch. My preorder wasn't going to come until 10/28, but target had one in stock that I grabbed.

I absolutely love it! So glad I went with the plus. Took me 2 minutes to get used to the size. I can even use it one handed haha.

The only thing that bothers me is every single person that sees it saying "is it bent yet?". No- it's not bent yet haha. If it does bend, they will replace it.

Other than that, it's fantastic. The camera is incredible, especially in low light.

lol I work at a Ford Dealership and every customer asks me that. No im not an idiot and put it in my back pocket and sit on it. The camera is amazing. I had the Note 3 it was fast and everything no lag but this Iphone runs so smooth if that makes any sense. Cant wait for the jailbreak to come out ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Just a pic update. Dont know the name Orangish yellow middle green outer yellow tips, Eagler eyes, and Radioactive Dragon eyesIMG_0716.jpg

Random Beatiful red wish I knew the names and some random pinks.

IMG_0717.jpg

Same Reds just a different frag

IMG_0720.jpg

Turquois Trumpets

IMG_0719.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pictures. Iphone 6 Plus camera. Also have some newly placed Rastas in there not fully open yet

Is that still the bioqheel filter? It makes a lot of booblies

no that is with the aquaclear 110. At max flow and after I took water out for the water change. Its turned down now and has the Tunze 9001 Skimmer in it

Archived