inTank Media Baskets

Sunny Ds melting. Only Sunny Ds. ARGH

ninjamyst

I have 3 frags of Sunny Ds from different souce and they are all melting. First, the skirts go from long to short to almost non existent. Then the polyps get really thin. What's going on?!?! I have all sorts of other zoas that are doing great. Only Sunny Ds are doing really bad. I tried dipping in Revive. I have zoa eating nudibranch in my tank, but I have never seen them on the Sunny Ds.

duncan-junkie

-Check your alk, Ive heard some zoa/palys can be very fussy......I would shoot for an alk of 8-9 dkh

I would check all your levels, there must be something they dont like.

I understand the reasoning behind the move; but if you have nudis in that tank, you risk spreading them to another tank.

BattleAthletics

Im sorry about your troubles keeping sunny d's, if it makes you feel any better. My Sunny D growth is off the charts. lol

Have you tried dipping them in a peroxide solution? That might help you in getting rid of whatever is making them wither away.

I have many in high flow high light if it makes any difference.

Im sorry about your troubles keeping sunny d's, if it makes you feel any better. My Sunny D growth is off the charts. lol

haha. tell me your secret! high light? high flow?

I understand the reasoning behind the move; but if you have nudis in that tank, you risk spreading them to another tank.

already been spread =P. #nudis4ever.

Archived