Top Shelf Aquatics

Aussie Jawbreaker Fungia

bigcapct

Selling This amazing plate Australian Jawbreaker fungia plate.wysiwyg iPhone pic. This thing is super bright orange with the amazin Green stripes. $300 shipped fedex next day air Message me. Serious buyers only please

post-48116-0-62039800-1406229246_thumb.jpg

Paandemonium

Not gonna lie, these have become very easy to come by. I know rare reef sells similar stuff for $30-45. I'm not saying sell it for that much I'm just saying that that's probably the reason why this isn't selling. Goodluck! It's a gorgeous piece.

Rare reef can take their corals and shove it you know where. They are scumbags
hope i dont make you mad you say make an offer and i make one

hope i dont make you mad you say make an offer and i make one

He should take your offer! And charge you $225 shipping ;)

Paandemonium

Since I'm local they can't really derp up orders but beside the point fungias are coming in more and more. Maybe you bought it for this price and maybe if you have lineage to a seller like CC, SC, WWC, or ASD someone may consider paying in the ballpark of what you're asking but something like this will be very difficult to sell for the asked price and I can only imagine how annoying it must be to get $20 offers especially when it's something you're excited about.

However, if you just bought this from wholesale assuming you can sell it for big bucks and are now regretting the decision I have a whole other opinion about this thread.

Lineage name shouldn't matter! And no to all the above. Just a expensive piece I took out of my 120g that I'm breaking down

If it came from wholesale I'd be offering more than one! And not post it here

If your not Interested. Which your not then there isn't any need for you to comment on my FS post and now making it harder for me to sell my plate

Telefonica007

nice piece. keep at it, someone should bite on it. i have sold one around that price from my tank 3 months ago (yours is nicer). in my opinion corals values are all on the buyer! something can have more value to one person over another. GLWS

do you have pics under non-led lightin or maybe an old parent? seems like a very small plate and i would like to see if those colors are bands from leds on the water surface or an actual pigment. the green seems authentic but some spots seem to be misleasing

I'll try to get one. But it's what u see. Ultra bright orange with some green bands. It's not tiny. Look at the size in my hand lol

I'll try to get one. But it's what u see. Ultra bright orange with some green bands. It's not tiny. Look at the size in my hand lol
you can have snall hands who knows lol

Sorry off topic here, this conversation is hilarious. If I knew more about plates and had the money, I would totally bite. It's a freaking gorgeous piece.

gulfsurfer101

I do agree that the leds are kinda mucking up your pic. Those violet leds look to be reflected off the water surface and it's hard to tell if the color underneath is the water reflection or actual coral pigmentation.

Archived