ReefCleaners.org

Fancy Signatures

ReefDreamz

^yup...

then once you have that photo in your sig, while you're still in your sig setttings you can highlight the pic and use the "link" button to link that picture to your build thread..

Please do not get intimidated by jestep mentioning photoshop. What you are looking to do can easily be done in paint.

Just paste whatever picture you want to use into paint. If you want to include any words, use the text feature to type over the picture. I would recommend resizing the picture to whatever size you want within paint. Then you can upload the new image to whatever hosting site you are using and do what HGill said above.

Mr. Microscope

Yup..PS, then link image code to your thread. You can either make a banner or several small images like me. I've used animated gifs as well.

I think the key is to keep it long and short (like 800 x 60). Try not to make it too tall. If you have a giant sig, it's just annoying for everyone.

Try not to make it too tall. If you have a giant sig, it's just annoying for everyone.

This. I don't know how many signatures I had to 'Ignore' here because they are like 600px high <_< Long and shallow I say!

Also, it's great to learn to do these things yourself, but post an image and an idea you are looking for and I can help you out :)

I just googled that bish! I will say though if I had a quality picture I would edit it into something personal instead of what I currently have lol.

Which reminds me I need to update it, I don't have that system anymore.

Archived