Cultivated Reef

AC70, intank basket, surface skimmer and extras

still-life

Okay got the Ac70 cleaned, I will list with individual prices but i will give 1st priority for the whole set.

All for $70 shipped

Ac70- $35 shipped

C8428961-6923-415F-A92C-8ADCAE71B282_zps

Intank Media basket- $40 shipped

7E119C15-74E2-4E4C-8C6F-9B2D3D828829_zps

D271A714-DA1B-42C4-A2AE-0CD770F45113_zps

Surface skimmer- $15 shipped heres video of the surface skimmer

FD360436-0E58-415C-8A8D-34720E712C3C_zps

Extras Seachem The bags and intank filter floss , pick one with each purchase or take it all with the whole setup purchase

85a1472e-f1c4-490b-998f-43f0cbbfcdb9_zps

lol intank filter floss so good, Dogs even enjoy it. Naw but it was one of those water change days and no scissors around

• 1 month later...

Still haven't received my item or heard from the seller in 3 weeks or more! Filing through paypal now.

Oh man! That freaken sucks. Why do people do this? Sell and never ship. Smh man!

Hope you get your money back! :)

Thanks I will update you all if I hear back from him or paypal. I really hope he is okay. And that he is just being shady, and not hurt or anything.

Man that stinks. I was actually interested in buying the media basket and PM'ed him. But it was already sold to you.

He sounded legit over PM. I mean he could have said "Yeah i still have the media basket" and then take my money if he was trying to be shady about it.

Hope it all works out.

Yeah, he was being very honest and cool since he shipped it (with tracking number) to the wrong address, then it took a long time for the post office to get it back to him to ship to me again. Then he said it would be sent out, with a picture of it in the box ready to go, and since then, haven't heard from him...

Archived