Cultivated Reef

Tanks for sale. Nuvo 38 and aquapod 24

Skuba

First up is a IM nuvo 38. Bought this locally, but unfortunately was a impulse buy and it's too big for the spot I had in mind. Tank is in great condition, tank and equiptment was previously used by the original owner for a few weeks.

It comes with 2 MJ1200 return pumps, IM black matching stand, 2 intank media baskets, and the glass lid. I'm asking $350 picked up in Staten Island. I also have a tunze 9004 skimmer that fits perfectly in the back chamber I was going to hold on to or sell sepetate, but if you buy the nuvo ill include it for an extra $50! So for $400 you'll have an beautiful turnkey system, minus a light. Which ill have a ai sol blue available soon and would give the nuvo buyer first shot with a good price.

FDDADF7A-0FFB-4878-A57B-FBF90792FE25_zps

401D95D6-9D2E-4D27-9609-818BAE03731D_zps

Next I have a Aquapod 24 that I took down after a move and never set back up. Comes with no pump, the hood I have and your welcome to it but a hinge and the splash shield broke. No leaks, just needs a good vinegar bath. $75 picked up OBO.

5135233D-3ECF-4408-B0BC-F6C18C54444E_zps

Also open to some trades or partial trades. So pm me any offers or items your looking to trade. Some stuff I'm looking for Is new light, frags and whatever else looks good lol.

Archived