Coral Vue Hydros

Acan lovers, should I buy this?

Spiderguardnano

NorthGaHillbilly

Looks like someone went photoshop happy, also, is it a single colony in theory or several heads stuck together, that being said, I'd get it unless you were looking at a big shipping charge

Spiderguardnano

It's local and the photo is taken by me I never bought acan before but when I saw this I was curious

I'll pick this up tomorrow

It's local and the photo is taken by me I never bought acan before but when I saw this I was curious

You scored at $50. Feed them a couple times a week and you'll have a great centerpiece in a few months.

I'll pick this up tomorrow

That would be like 3 times the cost at most places lmao

They could be all the same acan and it would still be reasonable in my opinion.

Spiderguardnano

I'm picking it up tomorrow Follow my thread and I'll post pics of the newest piece I might have to remove some Live rock for this new piece

He mentioned it had some rainbow acan in it also

Why cant I ever find any deals like this! LOL!

If you are like I am all the good deals are someplace else and can't justify driving 200 miles to get it 99.9% of the time.

Spiderguardnano

I sent the seller a message telling him I'll pick it up

He just said he got bored glued a bunch of the coolest acans he could find on a plug

When I asked how much he was "ahh $50 bucks"

I took a picture and posted it after that

I will be picking up this bad boy for my center piece

It'd be a decent deal if it had 1/4 the heads, let alone as an instant "acan garden". B) Only downside if completely legit is that there's not a lot of grow-out room for the heads in the center - it's pretty packed!

Nice deal, indeed! I've had much better experiences and outcomes from reefer-to-reefer deals than just about anything I've gotten in a store.

Seriously - you need to go buy a lottery ticket. First the nanobox win and now this crazy acan frag for $50, you are on a roll.....

Spiderguardnano

I actually bought a lottery ticket the day I won the nanobox and

I never checked if I won't lol FML

I can't wait to get out of class today to get this frag in my tank!!!!!!

It's going to look so insane with the nanobox over it

Archived