Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera w 4 Lens Complete DSLR Kit

evo_2679

Hi nano reefers,

I saw this on ebay and just wondering if this is a good deal or not ? I never owned a DSLR camera before so this will be my first real camera. It's probably more items then I really need though ? Any advise would be appreciated. Just planing on using the camera to take picture of my family / dogs and my tank of course.

Thanks again for your time.

Jose

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=121223676089

2 of those lenses are pretty much worthless. Look for that camera with just the basic 18-55 lens to start and then decide from there what lenses you feel like you need. The remote is a nice addon in that kit but that part is really only 30$ I am sure you can find that camera with just the 18-55 lens for a good bit cheaper than what is being asked.

2 of those lenses are pretty much worthless. Look for that camera with just the basic 18-55 lens to start and then decide from there what lenses you feel like you need. The remote is a nice addon in that kit but that part is really only 30$ I am sure you can find that camera with just the 18-55 lens for a good bit cheaper than what is being asked.

Thanks - I did see some D3200 w/ the basic 18-55 lens for under $500.00.

I believe Nikon also has a kit with an 18-105mm lens which costs a bit more than the 18-55 kit but it will offer more versatility in general picture taking.

Add a decent macro to that for taking close up photos of your tank and you'll be set I think.

CatfishSoupFTW

whats your budget on spending? Im a canon guy, I know them fairly well, and Nikon somewhat as well. Most kit lenses are ... okay. now a days they can actually take some great photos. Lighting and technique can make a hella difference regardless of camera and lens. My personal opinion though, is that the camera bodies are what get replaced the most. Good glass, once bought, it will last forever. Si that being said there are still a lot of considerations prior to owning anything. Full frame, or crop sensor etc.

toss in a budget though and ill help yeah out !

Archived