Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

1.0's Crypticus Zona

1.0reef

Lol! That's awesome. It might help feeding it often too, my potters is a beast, I fed it three times a day and it still munched acans. What's the stocking plan for this? Light or heavy? I have a tiny tank now so I live watching these big builds.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

so much for only gifs .

Herc_is_Disappointed.gif

Fine, the ONE post I do from my phone and don't have easy access to my gif collection.

finger.gif

:D

To make up for missing one,

mad.gif

And one more for good measure :P

willemdafoeriverdance.gif

BattleAthletics

Cool little frags dude! You're on your way to becoming a reefing(saltwater) master!

Start walking more rich people dogs and buy more frags!

Lol! That's awesome. It might help feeding it often too, my potters is a beast, I fed it three times a day and it still munched acans. What's the stocking plan for this? Light or heavy? I have a tiny tank now so I live watching these big builds.

Yep! Unfortunately my largest Blue Eye Damsel is beating up the other one. I'm not sure if it's courting behavior, or a territorial dispute. Either way I think I'm going to give them away. Along with the Occy clowns.

Cool little frags dude! You're on your way to becoming a reefing(saltwater) master!

Start walking more rich people dogs and buy more frags!

Thanks BA!

i like it, did you putty it? would suck to have to take it apart one day then forget how it goes back together lol

btw i don't huff paint, been painting my room hehe

i like it, did you putty it? would suck to have to take it apart one day then forget how it goes back together lol

btw i don't huff paint, been painting my room hehe

No putty, I'm now trying not to mess with the scape.

I know you don't huff paint, if you did your comments would come out a lot weirder.

you need a nice fat blenny to sit atop that tower, i think.

I dunno, I'm thinking of doing a "deeper" water tank, get bluer T5 bulbs, and some anthias.

What would blue T5 do? They'd still have the same intensity.

What would? I was thinking bluer lighting because only/mostly blue and purple lighting penetrates 90-300ft.

I think he means that the tank would be blue, but just as bright.

While deep down it's not only blue, but quite dim.

I think he means that the tank would be blue, but just as bright.

While deep down it's not only blue, but quite dim.

True....

jedimasterben

What would? I was thinking bluer lighting because only/mostly blue and purple lighting penetrates 90-300ft.

Color has nothing to do with intensity ;)

Color has nothing to do with intensity ;)

I know, but it would give it a more "deep sea" look, and my corals would look badass under them!

Also, one of my Damsels started bullying the other Damsel, who was slightly smaller. The small one is half dead because I can't catch it. I think I'm going to trap them, and my Occy clowns to give away/QT.

Damsels are dicks *period* ... Well all but like 3 types. Any ways lucky you getting a big tank but I'm still so alot as to all of your setups .

Damsels are dicks *period* ... Well all but like 3 types. Any ways lucky you getting a big tank but I'm still so alot as to all of your setups .

Thankfully mine only hated other Damsels, going to catch him and replace him with a Tang or something. Thanks.

Any suggestions for other bigger fish?

i think apolemichthys and chaetodontoplus get too big, and like super not reef safe

and the small genis are soo expensive

what's wrong with centropyge?

i think apolemichthys and chaetodontoplus get too big, and like super not reef safe

and the small genis are soo expensive

what's wrong with centropyge?

They do get larger...

Melanospilos females aren't too expensive.

I already have a CB, I guess I could make a harem, but it'd be risky.

I was also looking at Longnose BFs and some of the tangs.

Archived