Top Shelf Aquatics

clownfish broodstock setup and clowns

Hecdr34

My plans have been shattered do to personal reasons. I just finished setting up this setup but I will be getting out for a bit and need to sell these breeding clowns and their system asap. Everything included for $650 PayPal to hold. PLUG AND PLAY

Pickup in Clifton NJ area

-Breeding pair of Platinums

-Breeding pair of Darwins

-31x31x37" tall stand

-matching box with vent screen for hiding chiller or cables and stuff.

-20 long divided in 3 separate compartments with 3 x 1" bulkheads and 3 x 1/2" ball valve returns

-20 gallon refugium/sump

-SCA 301 protein skimmer

-mag3 return pump

-300w titanium heater

vebenemu.jpgenaze9ub.jpgpuqu7ypy.jpgtasajuqa.jpguva5u9ab.jpgneqysuze.jpga4y3u5uz.jpggyjyqygu.jpgnehyzunu.jpg

DimePieceReef

Do you have pics/ video of the pairs laying? Are you willing to sell the pairs seperatly or package deal only?

Thanks. I appreciate it

Taking offers and tradesAI Sol blueMP-10KessilsLet me know what you have. I need these clowns out ASAP

PayPal to hold. Pickup in Clifton NJ area 07424

-Tank divided into 3 sections with 3 x 1" bulkheads for the drain and 3 x 1/2" ball valves for the return to control the output of each section separately $100 y4aduzur.jpgegenageh.jpgyby7udu5.jpguheny9u5.jpg

-Stand and chiller box. Stand is 31x30x37" tall with removal front door. It has a few holes cutout on top for plumbing. Chiller box is 16x14x23 tall but and fits a 13x14x20 chiller. It has an air vent screen on the front for air circulation $150

hadebe5y.jpgy7udeber.jpg9u8eje2a.jpg

-Sump 20 long with baffles for skimmer, refugium and return pump $50

-Skimmer SCA-301 in perfect working condition and skims some nasty smelly stuff $50 y3e3aze7.jpg9amapame.jpg

-Pump Mag7 $40

-Pump Mag3 $20

Archived